Girlfriend is in Tinder. How to find out what is going on?

calamarito

Male
From
Thailand
Dec 12, 2019
Bangkok, Thailand
As you might have read in my previous threads, my girlfriend is rather a good polite girl who never does anything wrong.

The other day I saw the app Tinder was installed in her phone. A week or two earlier the app was not there. I remember because I saw her phone. So she must have installed it recently. I guess. I do not know if she used it in the past.

So after I saw the app was there, when I was alone I could create a fake male profile and after some hours swiping she appeared.

She had real name, real age, and real pics. Pics were rather sexy.

Now, I am wondering, how could I find out what is she actually doing? i.e. is she just swpping, is she talking to dudes? is she meeting them??!

I do not wanna tell her I saw she is in Tinder as I do not wanna inhibit her.

Last edited:
As you might have read in my previous threads, my girlfriend is rather a good polite girl who never does anything wrong.

The other day I saw the app Tinder was installed in her phone. A week or two earlier the app was not there. I remember because I saw her phone. So she must have installed it recently. I guess. I do not know if she used it in the past.

So after I saw the app was there, when I was alone I could create a fake male profile and after some hours swiping she appeared.

She had real name, real age, and real pics. Pics were rather sexy.

Now, I am wondering, how could I find out what is she actually doing? i.e. is she just swpping, is she talking to dudes? is she meeting them??!

I do not wanna tell her I saw she is in Tinder as I do not wanna inhibit her.
What’s she look like

Just look for changes in her daily routine and what clothing she is choosing to wear out and about. Is she acting more distant than usual?

I'd say she's being pretty bold putting up all her real info for anyone to find. She must not be worried about that hurting her professionally.

Reactions: werekinky2
So no description text in the profile. But real name (from Facebook login I guess) and real pictures.
So yes I think not more distant and clothing the same. I sent her the star in Tinder with the fake profile but we did not match so I can't text her up there.
Any ideas how I could find out more?
Otherwise, interesting enough I could match one of her besties with the fake profile. Not sure how to proceed.

Anyway, in case it is interesting, that day when I found out she had downloaded tinder, she fucked more slutty than usual and cummed way faster than usual. But that's it.

Other than that lately not fucking much. At least with me but that's the only info I got.
Pics

Anyway, in case it is interesting, that day when I found out she had downloaded tinder, she fucked more slutty than usual and cummed way faster than usual. But that's it.

Other than that lately not fucking much. At least with me but that's the only info I got.
Good sign. I say you should watch carefully any changes in her daily routines. Small changes in make-up and hair, spending more time in the bathrom, and silent behaviour is typical. I'm not up to date, as far as your situation is concerned, but I guess you would like something to happen?

I got some updates.

After our weekend at the beach that I told in another thread, and she said a guy was really handsome, I took note. Back home I looked for pics of a guy with similar look as the one she liked. Same age, hair style, clothing etc. I created another tinder fake profile. I found her and send her the star. I just matched her.

It means she is swiping too, right? Otherwise she would not match, right? or if I send her the star can I match her even if she does not match me?

Anyway, I texted her. Let's see if she answers ;-)

Reactions: Em3840 and hassel10
She answered. So it is obvious she is using it.
When we went for the weekend to the beach I saw the app is there the first day. Second day onwards it was not there, i.e. she uninstalled it. Probably afraid I'd find it out. Now that she knows I like her flirting with dudes, I am wondering if she will still actively hide that she is on Tinder.

Reactions: Em3840 and hassel10