Girlfriend wants to make me a cuck. I think I'm down. Southern California area.

discosquid

So, my girlfriend (24f) really wants to make me (26m) a cuck on account of inability to please her through penetration because of my small penis size.

I'm pretty sure I'm ok with this, but I want to talk to someone who's been through it before - any cucks, bulls, or hotwives - who can help me with our unique situation.

Glad to be a member of your community and look forward to wherever this leads!

It may not just mean her fucking other guys. It may mean cutting you off altogether. And being humiliated by her and her bull while depriving you
That's definitely a part of it, and I'm cool with that. We're currently trying to work me up to full-time chastity. And she does think it's fun to tease me about my small dick -- i think it makes it easier for her to deal with it. I think I'd be ok with some humiliation stuff.

Reactions: IEcplseeking
We used to agree that if we did it, I should clean his cum out of her. Lately, she's been thinking she'd rather leave it in her, though -- to feel like he's inside her and has claimed her.

Honestly, the latter is a little harder for me.
yes. but it's not just my semen pumped past her cervix, it's that when you kiss her lips you will know that those lips were wrapped around my thick cock, and that
I make a point to wipe my cock on her cheeks, marking my turf. that she willingly and eagerly gives me access to all her holes, places you've never had. And that, if to please me, please my cock, it means doing my friends, she can't refuse me.

So, my girlfriend (24f) really wants to make me (26m) a cuck on account of inability to please her through penetration because of my small penis size.

I'm pretty sure I'm ok with this, but I want to talk to someone who's been through it before - any cucks, bulls, or hotwives - who can help me with our unique situation.

I’m in San Diego if interested.

I’m a black man 39. In Sacramento Ca I have a fetish with cuck couples. I have never been with a middle eastern woman. I find them hot. I’d like to experience play with you guys

Attachments

• C9687542-98EE-4D6C-A200-C2558EBB1E33.jpeg
    C9687542-98EE-4D6C-A200-C2558EBB1E33.jpeg
    216.3 KB · Views: 33

zackgrey23@yahoo.com I’ll help you out ;)