girls that we want to see them cuckold their boyfriend or husband

FanCuckold

Male
Jan 2, 2023
I'm creating this topic because I'd like to have a thread where we can post pictures of girls that we'd like to see fucked by men other than their husband or boyfriend.

These girls can be friends, relatives, acquaintances or celebrities.

Don't hesitate to post here on this thread, I'll start with a picture of my wife's niece who I would love to see cheating on her boyfriend with a big dick bull

Attachments

• la jolie niece de ma cherie.JPG
    la jolie niece de ma cherie.JPG
    181.3 KB · Views: 344
I'm creating this topic because I'd like to have a thread where we can post pictures of girls that we'd like to see fucked by men other than their husband or boyfriend.

Don't hesitate to post here on this thread, I'll start with a picture of my wife's niece who I would love to see cheating on her boyfriend with a big dick bull
Who Could Possibly Say NO To Her ;))))

Ummm very pretty pictures, i am not wanting to spoil your thread but should we be posting friends, relatives, acquaintances on this type of board without their permission? when if you knew them you would know them from the pictures?

Just a thought.
You are right about all the ethics. But then again, if they see their pics posted here, it means they are hotwives! I have posted group pics which could conceivably have been grabbed from anywhere. But if you write MY niece, then that narrows it down to her uncles!

Reactions: blaze82

Wow would love to have three way