Glad to be a cuck

At first I though it was shameful when my wife preferred other men. I thought Elaine was mine and they had no right to her mouth, her tits, her ass, her pussy ... But then I saw how she cam alive when they were with her. They turned her on like I never could do and they pushed her limits to do things I would never make her do. Now I am thankful that other men use her and I appreciate when I can watch and especially when I can clean her up after they finish.

At first I though it was shameful when my wife preferred other men. I thought Elaine was mine and they had no right to her mouth, her tits, her ass, her pussy ... But then I saw how she cam alive when they were with her. They turned her on like I never could do and they pushed her limits to do things I would never make her do. Now I am thankful that other men use her and I appreciate when I can watch and especially when I can clean her up after they finish.
Great isn’t it

You should join and let them fuck you 2
Than you hit 2 birds in one stone