• Yes

Votes: 27 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kimasianwife

Female
Dec 7, 2019
Question, I've been married a long time and been faithful but he cheated so I want to know what it feels like. However, after looking at other members pics of their vagina, I think I may be an outlier and a bit on the tight side.

But the question, I met a guy who agreed to just a one night thing. He is nice when I told him maybe tonight I'll just suck on it only I don't think I'm ready for intercourse and he said sure, but then he changed. He sent me a pic of his penis with a note. But for some reason I'm so turned on by it. My husband is almost asleep and I'm going to meet that guy in an hour. But I'm scared.

Please give her input if it will have a hard time getting l fitting inside me.

Attachments

• abdecf3d24260c2587edf689f719c233.0.jpg
    abdecf3d24260c2587edf689f719c233.0.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 165
  • 35f6e16052998305fa8db73b576125d2.0.jpg
    35f6e16052998305fa8db73b576125d2.0.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 171
I'm really ignorant to how this works. I'm hoping someone can tell me at least what to expect and what I can do and not do. I'm chatting with this girl I met in another site and she is telling me to do things that are kind of sexually aggressive.

The guy bro keeps telling me I'm be fine he will take it slow but later he will tell me he will pound my pussy in. I don't know

I'm really ignorant to how this works. I'm hoping someone can tell me at least what to expect and what I can do and not do. I'm chatting with this girl I met in another site and she is telling me to do things that are kind of sexually aggressive.

The guy bro keeps telling me I'm be fine he will take it slow but later he will tell me he will pound my pussy in. I don't know
Start off slow and enjoy him at your speed. You will likely be then wanting more, and you can slowly get more agressive to the extent you’re comfortable. Chances are you will love it and get hooked.

Why do you feel that you're on the tight side? Do you have a problem when having sex with your husband? I think your vagina looks perfect and any guy would love the feel of it. If your new friend is larger than your husband and it's a bit uncomfortable at first when he inserts it just let him know and any decent guy will take his time and be easy until you are comfortable. I've been there and believe me, you will get there.

Reactions: hardwetcouple
Why do you feel that you're on the tight side? Do you have a problem when having sex with your husband? I think your vagina looks perfect and any guy would love the feel of it. If your new friend is larger than your husband and it's a bit uncomfortable at first when he inserts it just let him know and any decent guy will take his time and be easy until you are comfortable. I've been there and believe me, you will get there.
The guy I met last night took his time. I didn't orgasm but it felt different.

Maybe, the first I ever felt this feeling in my life. I know my husband is going to wonder why I'm acting overly sexual with him but I can't help it. It was everything new and different that has my levels high.
I'm sure he will enjoy your horny sexy behavior!! Have your husband cum in you after u were with him...I'm sure he would love it