Golfing holiday

Squirting

Female
Couple years back, my husband and I used to go on short golfing holidays. We would check-in at a golf hotel and play a few games. On one such occasions, we hired 2 caddies. Bob who served me was short and plump with a beer belly while John who served my husband was tall and slim. Both were ebony guys in their mid-40s. After completing 9 holes, my husband left to meet a business client. We did not want to terminate John's service and so, I asked John to stay put and continue to serve me instead. I then had the services of two caddies.

Bob was a sneaky guy. He was always glaring sneakily at my boobs and legs with his smoky eyes. I was then wearing a short skirt and tight golf outfit with a soft sports bra inside. My hard nipples were visible underneath the soft bra and my boobs were bouncing with every swing of the golf club. At the 12th fairway as I was about to hit the ball, Bob came over and said: "Ma'am, let me teach you how to swing the golf club." He then stood behind me and placed his palms on my hip, saying:- "You have to be chest-up and raise up you ass, ma'am!" I then felt Bob rubbing my ass with his hard cock under his slacks. My cunt contracted with ecstasy and the itch caused my cunt juice to flow. So, haha ... I shanked my shot! We returned to the golf cart and I playfully told Bob that he made my cunt so itchy that I shanked my shot. Encouraged by my response, Bob stroke my thighs and moved his hand to my cunt which was already soaked with my cunt juice. Bob fingered my cunt and the itch in my cunt got more intense. I moaned: "Show me your cock!" and Bob wasted no time pulling down his slacks. A thick veiny BBC sprang out. I stroked the BBC causing Bob to groan in ecstasy. I then drove the golf cart to a secluded spot among some trees not visible from the fairway. I stopped the golf cart and sucked vigorously on Bob's BBC. I then pulled up my skirt, took off my panties and lay on the edge of the cart seat. Bob went down to his knees and ran his tongue up and down my cunt lips and clitoris. I climaxed and shot my cunt juice all over Bob's face. Although there was no other golfer seen on the golf course then, I did not want to stay there for too long. I asked Bob to give me a quickie. I moaned: "Fuck me, fuck me!" and standing over my widespread legs at the edge of the golf cart, Bob quickly rammed his BBC into my wet cunt. It hit my G-spot causing me to tremble with ecstasy. I came and my cunt juice flowed down Bob's balls. My warm and wet cunt was wrapped around Bob's cock as he kept ramming my cunt and soon, I felt his cock throbbing inside my cunt and he climaxed, filling my cunt with loads of his sperm. As Bob pulled his cock out of my pussy, John came over and begged me to let him fuck, too. I said let's go to my hotel room to fuck instead. So, we did not complete the remaining holes and returned the golf cart. I told the two guys to get changed and meet me at the hotel lobby in 15 minutes.

Soon we met at the hotel lobby. I brought them to my hotel room and we showered together. They played with my breasts and licked my cunt. John was craving to fuck me and he shoved his cock into my cunt in a standing position while we were still in the showers. We then dried ourselves and fucked on the bed. I first fucked John while sucking Bob's cock. Then Bob, in a hissing voice, said he would give me a double penetration by fucking my ass while John was fucking my cunt. As I had never done DP before, I asked Bob to first put on a condom. Bob did as he was told and with the lubricant on the condom, slid his BBC into my ass smoothly. There was pain initially but the pain soon disappeared. Being rammed in the cunt and ass at the same time just increased the intensity of fucking. They kept on ramming me front and back as I screamed in ecstasy. My cunt juice spewed all over them as I climaxed many times.

So we did a golf experience about 9 years ago now. Was quite a bit different though.
We met an older guy back then, he came to our house a couple times. He would come at lunch times and both my wife and I would suck his cock, first time he came in my mouth, second time as he was close to cumming he asked if he could cum in her big tits, so she pulled them out and he came on them then she told me to clean it off with my tongue.

At that point he asked if we golfed and back then we both did. He said it would be fun for the 3 of us to go golfing. The next time he came over we, mostly me gave him oral and he came in my mouth again, but we set up a time for us to go golfing and we picked a course about an hour from our place so there was less chance to run into someone we knew.

When we got to the course and we’re getting carts my wife decided she wanted to ride alone and the boys would share a cart. It was very quiet at the golf course, only a hand full of cars in the lot.

About the 3rd hole he hits a ball into the woods, I said we’ll never find it, he says we need to at least attempt to find it, so we go looking. About 15 feet into the bush he pulls out his cock and said your wife wants you to suck my cock. So I got down on my knees and took his cock into my mouth and went to work. I sucked til he was rock hard and we were both enjoying it when he put his cock away and said let’s go. He said I could finish him later.

At the 5th tee box we were pretty far from the club house and no on was around, just the 3 of us, he sat down on the bench and the wife said to me to go suck his cock. His cock was already out so I knelt down between his legs and gave him a blow job to completion. The wife had sat down beside him and she called me names through the whole thing.

A couple holes later the wife says that she is going to ride with him the next hole, but to stay close. She was wearing a squort that day, they were barely up the fairway when she took it off, so he had full access to her pussy. He drove about half way up the fairway where there was some bush, she got out, leaned over the seat and he fucked her from behind. Watching was so hot. After he came in her, she took the towel off my bag and wiped her pussy and before he put his cock away she had me clean it.

So at the end of that hole, I got back in with him and she got in the cart by herself. We got onto the back 9 and we were as far away from the club house as we could get. We all teed off, when he walked to the golf cart, pulled his shorts down and asked if one of us would mind giving him head again. The wife volunteered me of course, but she said why don’t I pull my shorts down to suck his cock. So being a good sub I did just that, pulled my shorts and underwear down to my ankles and gave him a good blow job, swallowed and we continued on.

Well after a day of golf in the hot weather we headed back, we dropped him off at his truck and we headed home. He had invited us for supper to meet his wife that night, so we went home for a nap and a shower.

Getting dressed to leave the wife puts on a shorter skirt, no panties, low cut top and a see thru bra that is low cut as well.

When we get there we meet his wife, VERY conservative, proper hair done … etc. so I’m thinking what if she sees up my wife’s skirt. Several times I see him looking up her skirt, a couple of times I think she sees up it, but not sure and she says nothing.

A couple weeks later we have him for lunch, he says he feels really guilty having fucked my wife, feels like he has cheated, but still wants to get oral. Only saw him a couple times after that and both times it was just him and I. Not sure if the guilt got to him or not.