Good start to the night

gloryholewife

Couple
Dec 4, 2017
Brisbane
As we entered the darkness of the Cinema Sue headed directly for the gloryhole. I had arranged quite a few guys to meet us there & this time it looks like most of them turned up.

As I listened to her sucking on strangers cocks a few guys came up & introduced themselves.

After a while she came out of the gloryhole (I would find out later it was as 3 loads) & she was ready to fuck.

There must have been 8 guys standing around with their cocks out wanking, she asked who was bi, a guy at front with a good hard cock said me, she told him to lye on the bed and got on top of him sliding down on his hard cock. She told another guy to get on his hands & knees so she could lick his ass as the guy fucking her sucks his cock.

As they got into position I told a guy with a big cock to fuck her ass.

A bit of lube & in her went. So fucking hot seeing her slut like this.

After a short time the guy getting his ass licked & cock sucked came. He got up & the guy underneath grabbed she’s head & snowballed the sperm with her as her fucked her slamming her cunt. Didn’t take long for him to unload his full balls into her cunt.

The guy up her ass pulls her onto her side, lifts her leg & proceeds to pound her asshole.

I can’t help myself & go down to slurp her sloppy cunt.

Oh it’s going to be a good night