Gran Canaria nudist beach

mwfinukseeksblacks

Sep 10, 2020
Does anyone have any experience of Maspalomas beach in Gran Canaria? We’re going there in August and plan to spend a few days at the nudist beach. Is it likely that we’d be able to meet a guy or 2 at the beach and go into the dunes with them for some fun? My thinking being that I’d be able to tell at a glance which guys are bigger than my husband 🍆 Although to be honest that will apply to pretty much all of them!

We have not heard of this beach but will be looking for more information. We love nude beaches and have been to many. I am sure you'll not have any issue finding men who are wanting to play while you are at the beach. Most of the beaches we go to, have guys walking alone up and down the beach with hopes of meeting somebody wanting to play. We have not played on the beach many times, but try to get a hotel nearby so we can simply go when finding somebody desirable.

When we are on the beach, when a guy walks past that my wife finds hot, she will look at them and smile and say hello. Most guys with any interest will stop and come over to talk and introduce themselves.

In December between Christmas and New Years, we were on Playlinda and a guy was at our site within five minutes of us sitting down. My wife looked at him and told him he had a really nice penis. She reached over and grasped me and told him my cock was too small to do much for her. She then asked the guy if she could touch his and he had his cock in her hand a second or two later.

IMG_20200826_162042.jpg

We went to Maspalomas nude beach a few years back.
From what we heard, those that sit on the beds closer to the sea may be first timers and open to display. In the middle rows maybe shy and more private and if closer to the dunes that you are more open for fun
We never found out if this had any truth because all the fun we had that holiday with others was via meeting in bars and hotel pools although we did witness one girl giving her guy a sneaky HJ on the beach
S

We went to Maspalomas nude beach a few years back.
From what we heard, those that sit on the beds closer to the sea may be first timers and open to display. In the middle rows maybe shy and more private and if closer to the dunes that you are more open for fun
We never found out if this had any truth because all the fun we had that holiday with others was via meeting in bars and hotel pools although we did witness one girl giving her guy a sneaky HJ on the beach
S
Thank you. I guess I'll be sunbathing right next to the dunes, then. :LOL: