Group Sex

Absolutely and Red Vixen loves them. Loves she can be the center of attention of two guys at the same time and if one wants to watch, like me, there is another to pleasure her. She wishes to try a threesome with two guys while I watch and even a foursome with three guys as well.
I have had the pleasure of watching my wife with two guys without the option to join in (joint Decision)

I have never been that turned on in my life.

And when all was done the reclaiming of my wife was out of this world HOT

Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC
I believe I had 7 guys at a party. Not a gangbang but throughout the evening.
Another time when I had a surprise birthday party for Bob there were 5 couples present counting us. The 4 other ladies had Bob on the bed giving his their birthday wishes and I saw my chance. The other 4 husbands all to myself! They took turns with me and filled me with multiple loads. It was great.

I believe I had 7 guys at a party. Not a gangbang but throughout the evening.
Another time when I had a surprise birthday party for Bob there were 5 couples present counting us. The 4 other ladies had Bob on the bed giving his their birthday wishes and I saw my chance. The other 4 husbands all to myself! They took turns with me and filled me with multiple loads. It was great.
How long did it last with the 7 guys?

Been at some parties where there were more people but it was not one big dog pile and many people were finding someone to.plau with and going to someplace else for sex.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby