Guy just left this morning

we have a few drinks and I tell her that he used to fuck all of my girlfriends in the past. Even the ones that were supposed to go to Mom and Dads. Our plan was for me to go get drinks at the store and if he could get to their panties then he could have free access. So I had my wife wear her same clothing. Just wanted to see his reaction. View attachment 745433

Reactions: Tof82
So my buddy is 6 foot 2, bbc and very attractive. so they met. he could stop starring at her. He was complimenting her beautiful feet and eyes. So after a few drinks we went upstairs to watch a movie. he asked if he could sit with us on the couch and rub her feet since he has a way to massage but under the blanket i was seeing what he was doing those massive hands grabbing and squeezing those little toes and legs. Then I got my queue So I left to get drinks View attachment 745434View attachment 745435View attachment 745436

yes in love. but we share.
are you a couple arent you? 😇
I took my time to get the drinks and 20 minutes laterView attachment 745437
by the way. i did a sound recording. he is smooth. They talked for a few minutes about me and our friendship. then he asked if he could share his heart with her. she laughed and asked what he meant. he said that he would be honored if he could touch her soul in the most intimate way. i want you to feel one with me even if it’s for one slow penetration. She giggled and then I heard him kiss her body. I heard her say, so know what you do. Then i heard him tell her that it would just be one quick feel of her inside. you could here them undressing. and then you hear the famous lines i’ve heard for years. oh my God you are so big. No F. that’s really big. he assured that it was going to just be the tip and it was for him to share his heart with her. you could hear kissing. then i heard him entering her. you could hear her do the most amazing sounds. he went in once, but once in you knew he had her and he kept thrusting slowly. Amazing night

yes in love. but we share.

by the way. i did a sound recording. he is smooth. They talked for a few minutes about me and our friendship. then he asked if he could share his heart with her. she laughed and asked what he meant. he said that he would be honored if he could touch her soul in the most intimate way. i want you to feel one with me even if it’s for one slow penetration. She giggled and then I heard him kiss her body. I heard her say, so know what you do. Then i heard him tell her that it would just be one quick feel of her inside. you could here them undressing. and then you hear the famous lines i’ve heard for years. oh my God you are so big. No F. that’s really big. he assured that it was going to just be the tip and it was for him to share his heart with her. you could hear kissing. then i heard him entering her. you could hear her do the most amazing sounds. he went in once, but once in you knew he had her and he kept thrusting slowly. Amazing night
i pretended to be asleep and wanted to share some dark photos14D23973-C377-4298-BF4F-8BDD96E68C22.jpeg009F4A6E-874D-4C53-8E1B-FE1AF8225AF2.jpeg