Guys, do you wanna be there when it happens?

Danielle

Female
I'm just a wannabe hotwife, but I've talked to a lot of guys that are in the same boat. I was surprised at how many guys aren't really interested in a MFM threesome with their wife. I would have thought that they would want to be in on the action. But many guys would rather just watch and take it all in. And there's another category of husbands that don't want to be there at all, but just want to hear about the details, later.

Which category to you think best suits you? And keep in mind, I'm not asking you what your wife wants, I'm curious what YOU want.

Attachments

• 59.jpg
    59.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 601
it changes with the man. it really breaks down to what they want to feel or experience. the emotion or motivation behind their fantasy. I personally have no interest in a MFM with my wife. If she is with another man I could be present if she so wanted, but I don't have to be either. For me the thought is arousing, but i am more of someone with compersion. it is like I am a sexual empath if that makes sense. so when she is sexually pleasured I enjoy it as well. It isn't about me so much as it is about her. since i don't really feel jealousy, and have no interest in humiliation; the mainstream cuck stereotype does nothing for me. I sometimes like the thought of her being objectified, but most of the time I don't. I want her to be with someone that treats her well, and respects her as well as me. someone I can respect myself. I don't see them as a threat, and I care not about race or penis size. the best way to describe my true feelings is it is like I am her sexual guardian angel. I think this can only happen when true unconditional love fills your heart.

for most cucks I think you have to ask the question what is the reward they receive from their wife having extramarital sex. most of the time it is about them, and not their wife. they may say otherwise, but their words and actions dictate otherwise.

I'm just a wannabe hotwife, but I've talked to a lot of guys that are in the same boat. I was surprised at how many guys aren't really interested in a MFM threesome with their wife. I would have thought that they would want to be in on the action. But many guys would rather just watch and take it all in. And there's another category of husbands that don't want to be there at all, but just want to hear about the details, later.

Which category to you think best suits you? And keep in mind, I'm not asking you what your wife wants, I'm curious what YOU want.
Love seeing u play. I would probably keep u to myself lol

it changes with the man. it really breaks down to what they want to feel or experience. the emotion or motivation behind their fantasy. I personally have no interest in a MFM with my wife. If she is with another man I could be present if she so wanted, but I don't have to be either. For me the thought is arousing, but i am more of someone with compersion. it is like I am a sexual empath if that makes sense. so when she is sexually pleasured I enjoy it as well. It isn't about me so much as it is about her. since i don't really feel jealousy, and have no interest in humiliation; the mainstream cuck stereotype does nothing for me. I sometimes like the thought of her being objectified, but most of the time I don't. I want her to be with someone that treats her well, and respects her as well as me. someone I can respect myself. I don't see them as a threat, and I care not about race or penis size. the best way to describe my true feelings is it is like I am her sexual guardian angel. I think this can only happen when true unconditional love fills your heart.

for most cucks I think you have to ask the question what is the reward they receive from their wife having extramarital sex. most of the time it is about them, and not their wife. they may say otherwise, but their words and actions dictate otherwise.
I totally agree with you about cucks, They're extremely selfish and it's all about themselves. I've never met or even heard of a woman who wants a cuckold husband. That's why I tell wannabe cucks to NEVER mention that word to their wives, nor even talk about what that means. I tell them to just be grateful that she agrees to be shared, but just leave it at that.

But I'm not really sold on compersion, either. If you make this all about her, then you're going to make her feel some level of guilt.

If you see your wife is liking this, then it's pretty obvious that she is. So this is where you let her know how much YOU like it, so that will make her feel like this isn't just about her, but about both of you.

As much as I would love to have seen her the first time I think it was better I wasn't as I think she wouldn't have been worried about what I thought or was she giving me enough attention and she would have just been about her own pleasure and the guy she is sucking and fucking pleasure
So you would like to be there. Good, that's what I wanted to know.

I want dvp or fuck her for seconds in a nice cum flooded pussie

Hell yes Id love to see mine get a good seeing to and i don´t class myself as the cuck type

I didn't want to be there and that's why I let her play alone, I even didn't want to see any of the guys pics to not know who he is at all.
But if someday we settle some threesome, of course I gonna be involved and participate in all the actions

Reactions: Jon Day
I totally agree with you about cucks, They're extremely selfish and it's all about themselves. I've never met or even heard of a woman who wants a cuckold husband. That's why I tell wannabe cucks to NEVER mention that word to their wives, nor even talk about what that means. I tell them to just be grateful that she agrees to be shared, but just leave it at that.

But I'm not really sold on compersion, either. If you make this all about her, then you're going to make her feel some level of guilt.

If you see your wife is liking this, then it's pretty obvious that she is. So this is where you let her know how much YOU like it, so that will make her feel like this isn't just about her, but about both of you.
I think there may be a bit of misunderstanding. perhaps it was the way i wrote it. I am not suggesting that I pressure her into doing things sexually with other men, and then make it all about her desires. I am saying that if she chooses to do something like this, her pleasure and positive experiences in life I share with her. her victories are mine. it is like we are one soul or one person. with that being said, if the woman doesn't know you are this way, or your relationship isn't at this level it could bring forth feelings of guilt i agree. I am simply saying that it would be as if I were chef that owned a restaurant I wouldn't be angry if she ate somewhere else occasionally. if she told me the food there was amazing, I wouldn't be hurt by it. It very well could be. I would be happy she had a great experience. If she didn't have a great experience I would be upset with her. I don't sit silently jacking off in a corner like the whole cuck thing. If she tells me about someone she met I ask her about the things she likes about him, where she thinks it will go, if she thinks he is interested, etc. I may even suggest places they could go in case they are not very compatible at least she will still have a good time. I'm not even really thinking about the sex they may or may not have. I am thinking about her enjoying life.

I should also make it clear that this is not about sexual satisfaction for me. This is about a relationship of freedom and unconditional love. This didn't start because of a fantasy or anything. this naturally happened over years of open dialogue and accepting the nature of humans. I only mentioned the occasional arousal from the sexual thoughts simply for full disclosure. I still am male and interested in sexual things. BUT sex has nothing to do with my value of her, and I don't sexualize her. except when I am horny. lol

It also something she isnt always actively seeking out. It is usually when something falls in her lap. she isn't a raging whore or anything. in fact quite the opposite. Life is too short to limit yourself. there are no do overs, and we only get one shot at this. live life to the fullest, and find someone that will help you do that.

Reactions: goodhubby
We play both ways. First time I was there. 2nd time not. 3rd time was a swap with another couple in same hotel room. 4th she was without me on a weekend trip back home (multiple sucks and fucks with an old boyfriend including multiple times on drive home last one being in parking lot of her apartment building). That was the one that really sold me on the idea

I prefer being there and participating, even though some times is a bit intimidating, but yes why would i go through all the troubles and not participate. This is my 2 cents.

Reactions: Bat boy and Jaa81
Our first experience would be called a threesome, even though I was somewhat passive. We met a guy she liked at a hotel bar and got a room. Our threesome partner took her first while I lay beside them lightly pinching her nipples, kissing her ears and neck and generally giving the other guy full access to her. I wanted him to fuck her first and it seemed like he wasn't interested in having her after me. Breathing hard after 10 or 15 minutes of this sexy foreplay, my wife said "I need for one of you guys to fuck me now." We thought we were big swingers yet we were pretty naive to it all - at least us guys. She had to ask us to fuck her, we were such dolts! :ROFLMAO:

I feigned that I wasn't yet hard enough and my wife turned to our 3rd and pulled him on top of her. I continued doing what I was doing while they had sex, being careful not to touch him too much. We all had a good time and my wife said "I want more of this." Later, in bed at home, I shared with her that next time I'd like to be more passive and just watch her give herself completely to another guy. So initially we went from me participating to me watching, which she found distracting. From then on, she was generally in bed alone with her lover. Sometimes for the entire night, and if we were at home she'd "check on me" periodically during the night. That's when she'd treat me to seconds or ask me eat her. It was all very erotic, although discussions at the breakfast table could be pretty amusing....

I would want to be there but wife says she wouldn`t want me there

I really enjoy both. When we played, we were a stag/vixen team. Everything was done together, for both of our pleasures. Sometimes I was there and participated as an mfm threesome, sometimes I simply videod and reclaimed her at the end. Sometimes she played solo, with my knowledge, and we reclaimed upon her return. In every case though, we worked to make each other happy. I wanted her to fully enjoy the pleasure of new and varied experiences. If she didn’t want to do it or had an unsatisfactory experience, I didn’t want it or enjoy it either. For her, in addition to the pleasure of new cock, she enjoyed coming home to me and getting me incredibly aroused by sharing her experience, then letting me see, smell, and taste the evidence, followed by a mind blowing fuck. The better her experience, the better my experience. She always told me that as good as her sport-fuck was, being reclaimed by me was even better. Alas, those days are over now.

definitely MFM threesome I want to be there and a part of it