Halloween Whore I

phoenix98186

Couple
Jun 14, 2019
Washington D.C.
Sarah is 30, 5’6’’ about 135lbs with a thin waist and 34C breasts, mixed (half black) and sexy as hell. She loves to suck dick and is a wildcat in the bedroom.

Sarah and I were invited to a friend of a friend’s Halloween party at his house in the West End of DC on Friday night. The house is near the GW campus and has a nice little back yard garden area with plenty of privacy for small get togethers. Marc comes from a wealthy family, so we knew the guests were going to be more influential. Sarah and I were trying to decide what to wear all week not sure how sexy she should dress.

On Friday afternoon, I arrived home and saw Sarah was getting ready in the bedroom. She was almost finished getting dressed in a very sexy maids outfit. It was already getting me hard just looking at her. I began getting my costume together, which now felt not quite as amazing. Once I looked like the man from Monopoly we made it to the metro to take the busy train ride to the Foggy Bottom metro stop. I was gently caressing her legs as we rode the train with all the other dressed up people on the metro when Sarah slid my hand up her thigh. I didn’t realize at first and then my fingertips touched bare pussy. She wasn’t wearing any panties under the outfit! I couldn’t help but kiss on her and tell her how bad we were going to be tonight.

We arrived at the party to see Marc hadn’t spared any expense. There was alcohol everywhere and it was catered with wait staff. Costumes of all types were present and people seemed to be at least halfway intoxicated already. Marc walked us through the house to the garden area where there were more drinks and some quiet space. Marc brought us each a drink and told us to just enjoy ourselves and mingle. The garden was not as packed as the house, but there were a decent number of costumed guests. I noticed right away that some of the men were paying attention to Sarah, and why wouldn’t they as she was smokin in that costume.

Sarah had begun to make rounds around the garden talking to people and having more drinks. I was having a good conversation with a new friend and noticed that Sarah was getting frisky with some of the guys. She was pushing herself against their crotches and letting their hands roam her body. It wasn’t anything overt but was enough to get my blood pumping. I got up and made my way across the garden trying to talk to people and watch her at the same time. I knew it would be a matter of time before she was sucking someone’s dick or letting them fuck her. She had picked a pirate out and was walking him towards a corner of the garden on the side of the house. There weren’t any lights and it just seemed like another entrance to the back yard.

I was trying to pretend to listen to a couple of people talking in a small group while I was watching Sarah position her new friend against the wall. She was kissing on him while he was running his hands all over her ass and squeezing her breasts. I was nodding during the conversation as if I was listening with my eyes glued to Sarah. She looked around and then lowered down and took the pirates dick into her mouth. I looked around to see if anyone else was noticing and it didn’t seem like they had. Sarah was bouncing her face off of his cock as he had his hands on the back of her head. All of a sudden a big group of guys came out of the back door and blocked my view temporarily. I slowly began to walk away from my conversation to see how far they had gotten, but when I was within view they were gone. I looked to see where they had disappeared, but I couldn’t find her anywhere out back. I went into the house to see where she might be and bumped into Marc. I asked if he saw Sarah and he said she had gone upstairs.

I pushed my way through the crowd in the house. It had gotten packed with drunk people everywhere. Couples were kissing on each other and there was a drinking game going on in the dining room. Everyone was having a great time as I made my way to the top of the stairs. The hall had a handful of people talking or waiting for the bathroom so I made my way from room to room to see if I could find her. I found a guest room with the door almost closed. I peeked in and saw Sarah on her knees sucking off our pirate friend. The way he was moaning I knew she was almost done. He began to push his hips forward so she grabbed his ass with her hands and took him all the way in. The pirate was grunting and I knew he was cumming down my wife’s throat. He slowly pulled out and sat back on the bed to tie his pants back up. Sarah stood and said something to him then he came walking towards the door. I stepped back and pretended I was waiting for the bathroom as he left the room.

As soon as he passed, I walked into the room and smiled at Sarah. She was surprised,

“What are you doing? If you want to stay you have to hide in the closet over there or under the bed. I told him to tell his friends.”

I went to the closet and pushed the door open to see Marc’s wife kept a clean house. There was plenty of space for me to sit and watch. I nestled down and closed the doors so I could see through a small opening. I thought of something and told Sarah to turn off all of the lights but the bedside. About then, I heard the door open and heard Sarah talking to someone.

“Well, hello Superman. Want a treat?”

I peeked through the door and saw Sarah drop to her knees again. She was pulling a massive cock out of some blue sweat pants. She began licking the head and taking him in her mouth. I could hear him groaning and moaning as she swallowed his cock. I slid the doors apart just a little more to get a better view and saw she was standing up.

“Where are you going? You’re not done yet.”

“I want you to fuck this tight pussy. Superman.”

She bent over the bed and I knew he must be smiling from ear to ear. I watched as Superman rubbed his fingers across my wifes pussy to feel how wet she was then he grabbed his dick and pushed into my wife. She moaned as his mushroom head penetrated her. I was sitting in a closet watching some guy fuck my wifes pussy. Him thrusting forward and hearing his balls slap against her pussy. They were both moaning as he used my wife as a sex toy. Her body bouncing off his dick with each thrust. She turned her head so she was looking directly at the closet and me inside.

“Oh yeah baby. You like this.?

He grunted a yes out, but I knew she was really talking to me.

“You’re such a slut. You want my dick don’t you bitch! I’m gonna fuck you so good.”

I couldn’t say much for his conversation but he was fucking my wife nice and hard. She pushed her top down so he could play with her nipples and she just kept looking at me. I could see her biting her lip and knew she was close. He had her legs in his hands and was jack hammering his massive dick into her pussy and she began to orgasm.

“oh God! Don’t stop. Don’t stop! Keep going just like that. OH GOD! He’s making me cum!”

I slid my dick out of my dress pants and began to slowly and quietly stroke it. I knew I wouldn’t be able to really jerk off because it would be too loud, but I couldn’t help but touch myself.

Just then, I heard the door open and someone enter.

“Fuck Teddy was right. I’m next dude.”

The door clicked shut and I thought I heard him lock it. He walked around to my side of the bed and I could see he was pulling his dick out while Superman was getting close to cumming. This clown was dressed as a clown. He was reaching down and playing with Sarahs nipples while his buddy was still balls deep in my wife. I couldn’t see anymore because the clown was in the way, but I heard Sarah slurping on his dick.

“Oh fuck. I’m cumming. I’m gonna cum!”

“Don’t pull out! Just cum in my pussy. Cum in my pussy big boy.”

Superman began grunting and his friend decided to chime in.

“Fill her up Nate. Fill that pussy.”

I could feel the precum at the tip of my dick as I watched Superman slowly step back and lean against a dresser. The clown didn’t take any time at all. He stepped right into his buddies spot and pushed his dick into my wife. It was so fast that I didn’t even see how big it was.

Superman had finished and obviously didn’t want to stay for the show. I heard him fumbling with the door handle and then leave. The clown was fucking Sarah’s pussy and I had my view back. Sarah was sweaty with her hair stuck to her face and her arms to the side. She looked over at me and was smiling so big. The clown thought he was a pimp.

“You like my big dick don’t you slut. You’ve been waiting for this all night. That’s right beg daddy.”

I smiled from the closet listening to him. It unfortunately didn’t take him long before only a minute or two after he was talking his started to drop his load in my wife too. It was very fast, and once he was done he quickly left the room like he was embarrassed.

Sarah looked over at me,

“Did you like that baby? Did you like watching them fuck your wife’s pussy?”

“Definitely. You’re so hot baby. I can’t wait to feel their cum in you as I fuck you.”