Halloween Whore II

phoenix98186

Couple
Jun 14, 2019
Washington D.C.
My wife and I were at a Halloween party and she had already taken a couple of guys. This is the second part of the story as this site has a max character count I had to split the store up.

She told me to get back in the closet. Right as I sat back down I looked through the closet door and saw that Marc had entered the room. He was probably just checking on things in his house.

“You okay Sarah? What happened? Ray was looking for you.”

“I’m great Marc. You want a treat tonight?”

I didn’t know what Marc would do because his wife was in the house somewhere too. He also didn’t know that I shared Sarah with other men. I heard the door close and the click of the lock and realized Marc was going to take his turn.

Marc approached the bed and began kissing Sarah gently while playing with her breasts. He laid on the bed beside Sarah and began running his fingers along her nipples then slowly down her stomach until he made it to her clit. I could see his hand moving in circles so I figured he was trying to make her cum by teasing her clit. She began to moan a little and pulled his lips to her nipples. She looked over and smiled at me once more knowing I was getting off on watching this.

Marc was about to position himself at her pussy when Sarah told him to wait. She got on all fours and pushed her ass out telling him to fuck her doggie. She had moved sideways on the bed so when she looked up she would be looking directly at me. Marc positioned behind her and I heard her sounds of pleasure as he must have entered her now thoroughly used pussy.

“Damn you’re so wet. You’re pussy is sopping wet.”

I almost chuckled hearing Marc and him not realizing my wife was so wet because she had two men’s loads of cum inside of her. Marc grabbed her by the hips and started to fuck her slowly at first.

“oh FUCK. God you’re huge. Come on Marc harder. Pound my pussy.”

That’s all it took as Marc began to pound Sarahs pussy as hard as he could. I could tell by the sound and how much she was being jarred that he was pulling her into him as he thrust forward therefore punishing her pussy. The sound of her pussy slapping against his dick was intoxicating. It was so rhythmic hearing as they were in sync. Knowing his dick was sliding in my wifes pussy lips. She was pleasing another man again and one that we were acquaintances.

“oh God yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!”

Sarah just began cumming after very few minutes and just kept cumming. She wasn’t even looking at me anymore but was resting her head on the bed. I could see her trembling as wave after wave of pleasure was running through her body. Once her orgasm wave ceased, Marc pulled out of her pussy and she gasped.

“No please keep going.”

Marc flipped her onto her side and pushed one leg forward and bent at the knee like a resting position. He slid up against her and I could tell that when he entered her this time that it must have went deep because she lost her breath.

“Oh my GOD yes!”

He started to fuck her again and this time I could watch as her titties bounced with each thrust. She wasn’t even paying attention to me anymore. She was squeezing her nipples with one hand and playing with her clit with another. Marc wasn’t going fast this time but he wasn’t slow either. He was going at a steady rhythm. He would even circle his hips from time to time like he was trying to reach every inch of her pussy. Watching this, my dick was leaking more and more and I was wondering if I might cum without fully jerking off.

I heard him grunting a little and then watched as Sarah orgasm another time. I didn’t even know what to say. She orgasms pretty easy but he was now making her cum a second time in almost no time whatsoever. I watched his face as it contorted, and his body was spasming. It turned me on so much watching him and knowing his dick was shooting cum into my wifes pussy. Sarah was still coming down from her orgasm when he slowly pulled his dick out and thanked her. I only briefly saw it but it looked huge soft!

Marc put his costume in order again and walked out the room shutting the door as he went. I jumped out of the closet and locked the bedroom door. As I approached Sarah to run my fingers along her pussy,

“No. Don’t touch me. I’m still so sensitive.”

I sat on the bed beside her watching her try and recover from the orgasms. I rubbed her breasts and back kissing her forehead and asking her if she was okay.

“Did you like that baby? Did you like watching those men use your wife’s pussy?”

“Oh yes. That was so fucking hot. Are you okay though?”

“Oh baby. I need to get Marc’s dick again. It is amazing. I came so hard I don’t know if I can stand right now. You might have to wait to fuck me until we get home.”

I called an Uber while she was resting on the bed. In a couple of minutes she was able to stand up. As we walked down the hall, she whispered that their cum was running down her legs. I saw Marc on the way to the door and mentioned we should all get together again sometime soon.

Sarah was kissing me and cuddling on the way back to our home in Virginia. She was rubbing my dick through my slacks and whispering about the men using her pussy and what it felt like for them to switch from one to the other. I was hard the whole way home.

Once we got home, she told me that I would have to be gentle because she was a little sore. Sarah laid back on the bed and spread her legs for me. I could see her pussy lips were still puffy and red from all the fucking. Her thighs had cum glistening on them. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and rubbed the head of my dick against her swollen pussy. As soon as I entered I could feel their sperm and how much looser she was from all of them using her. Sarah knew I liked to hear her talk about it so she began right up.

“Baby, I could actually feel Superman cuming in me. It hit against the inside of my pussy. The clown wasn’t that greatest but when Marc pushed into me god baby. His dick is so thick I thought I might rip. I came harder than I have in years. You want to watch him fuck me again?”
I was thrusting slow because she was sore but that was all I needed. Hearing her talk about it and tell me how hard she came made me drop my load in her too. The tingling quickly started in my thighs then to my balls and I felt it immediately as I started to spurt my sperm to mix with the three other men’s cum. My dick just kept cumming. It felt amazing. I quickly pulled out and laid on the bed next to her and told her we would set something up with Marc very s