Has anyone changed this way like me?

How much have you changed?

• Do you just want to be a cleaner?

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • I'm a cleaner, but I definitely want to fuck!

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • I stayed alpha, the cuckold only interested me because of my perverted desires.

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

naturalcucky

Male
Verified
Gold
When I see this, I feel respect for the bull. I humbly acknowledge that a real bull made love to the woman. I feel like I have to cleanup the lady and wait for them to have sex again. I feel like I could live my life with just having to clean up. Previously, I was alpha man. That completely changed when my wife had sex with a stranger and I had to eat all the sperm from her pussy. Since then, this has been quite enough and satisfying for me. It doesn’t bother me if I don’t fuck because cleaning is more exciting. When I see this, I immediately desire to clean it up.
cum0.jpgcum1.jpgCum2.jpgCum3.jpgCum4.jpgCum5.jpg

When I see this, I feel respect for the bull. I humbly acknowledge that a real bull made love to the woman. I feel like I have to cleanup the lady and wait for them to have sex again. I feel like I could live my life with just having to clean up. Previously, I was alpha man. That completely changed when my wife had sex with a stranger and I had to eat all the sperm from her pussy. Since then, this has been quite enough and satisfying for me. It doesn’t bother me if I don’t fuck because cleaning is more exciting. When I see this, I immediately desire to clean it up.
View attachment 437645View attachment 437646View attachment 437647View attachment 437648View attachment 437649View attachment 437650
cum in all the right places. yummy

Reactions: Shecuckedme
View attachment 437645View attachment 437646View attachment 437647View attachment 437648View attachment 437649View attachment 437650
Love to lick her feet clean