Has anyone else wished they didnt have this fetish?

tjlove23

Couple
Verified
Reaction score
My wife occasionally plays and I absolutely love it whether it is a threesome, I get pictures, or with a guy who isn't into the hw but just sex.

However sometimes I wonder how different things would have been if I never got her started and if we would be as passionate for each other. I don't regret anything but do sometimes wish I didn't love it so much.

I would not want to change. The feelings i experience while being cuckolded is like a drug I cant get enough of.
Yes you’re correct about the addiction, I’m not into the go away and wait or the watch and enjoy discipline of cuckoldry but to fuck her together with another man or men as well as women brings me to a terrific height of anticipation which matches hers and we fuck like crazy during the days before and after we‘ve enjoyed our guests.

Fetish or kink I’m not sure which but she was born to it and we are well matched in our desires as she capitalised on the experiences I’d already had to a level I didn’t dream of until I met her. Do I wish we weren’t both into this way of life, no I don’t we’ve been married nine years and fucking for eleven and while our marriage seems to withstand all the normal pressures the marriages of those who are not into this way of life founder on infidelity by one partner or other.

Last edited: