Has your EX used you for sex

Elja1

Couple
Aug 17, 2019
Was in my Ex's hometown the other day on business, somehow she found out I was there. Asked if I would have dinner, said sure (divorce wasn't bad, money issues her end).
Went to a nice restaurant, ordered oysters, which she said " Oh what do you have in mind" laughed it off, said something like" when in the mood ". Had a few drinks and good meal, during which a few guys came up to table to say Hi. Two whom she told not to leave without seeing her first. Well comes time to go she finds her 2 friends who in turn had a few friends with them, she says to them "party at the house, bring your friends". Told her thanks for the evening, thinking we were done catching up, she says" Oh No, we're going to have some fun, want to see if those oysters work" . So when we were married she enjoyed parties, but this appeared to be coming a gangbang, with her the center of attention. (To be continued)

Got to her house and walked in to find her husband (her cuck) tied in a chair in middle of livingroom. There were 2 other couples already there and 1 of the guys showed up later with his wife. There was a mattress on the floor in front of her husband, and he was down to his shorts,
with both of the other wives edging him. He and I get along alright, but not like we were drinking buddies. Well he saw me and his face got bright red, as she walked over to him and said" your going to learn your place tonight" and bent down and stuck her tongue down his throat. Next thing I know one of the couples get naked in front of him and start to go at it on the mattress, all the time she was telling him ,not to come, she will tell him when. Meanwhile she starts rubbing my cock through my pants. As the couple starts going at it the other couple join them, going at each other and really working each other up, before you know it they were swapping and fucking hard in front of him. Sometime during this the EX got naked and started taking my clothes off telling me to enjoy what was happening. The couples started coming and one of the wives went over to ex's hub and stuck her tongue down his throat, he just moaned and she touched his cock and he came. Both of the wives then proceeded to lick his cum up and deep kiss him. (to be continued tonight)

Last edited:
Ex looked at him and said now you'll hold off till I tell you. She grabbed me by the cock and had me lay down in front of him . She then mounted my face reverse cowgirl, looking him in the eyes as I proceeded to eat her out. She started moaning as she has a 3/4" clit and gets off on oral, the next thing I know she rolls her ass and tells me to eat her ass, she has plans. The ex was an anal queen, could get off just as hard with one in her ass as well as in her pussy, and her present husband will not do anal, says it's not normal. She starts to get into it moaning and moving around, when she calls one of the other husbands over and has him lay down, tells me to give it to her in the ass, while she sits on his face getting eaten. As she's doing this she leans forward to her husband and starts touching his cock. Of course he lost control and started blowing his 2nd load of the night right away, but she didn't let up and continued to suck on his Cock, cleaning him up and trying to get him hard again. She broke for a minute and told me to hammer her ass, which I gladly did, by this time she was out of control, rubbing her pussy on the other guys mouth, squirting all over the place and telling me to come in her ass, which I did. When I pulled out she got off the other husband's face and had us tip husbands chair so he was on his back,at that point she sat on his face and made him clean her up. After that performance we all started to get after each other and enjoyed a few more hours of sexual play. Have to admit, she was a wildcat when it came to the bedroom

No but my wife has and has seduced her a number of times into threesomes with us when our girlfriend has been away on training courses or visiting her family. My wife‘s been fascinated by her ever since I introduced them to each other, she wasn’t my wife or even a girlfriend but a neighbour who was going through the breakup of a relationship, she wasn’t vulnerable and I didn’t take advantage of her she made the running and I succumbed to nature. A police officer she was a truly momentous and powerful fuck, and knowing my wife as I do I was hoping she’d make a move on her which she wasted no time in doing. Wife’s no cheat and to keep things fair she introduced my ex to our girlfriend who having once experienced her couldn’t get enough of her and up until COVID hit she was a regular guest of all three of us.

Last edited:
Only once and it was before I started dating my beautiful wife. I kind of used her more than she used me.

It turned out she had fucked her new boyfriend and soon to be second husband a little while before. She was so silky smooth, she had never felt better! Damn I wish I would have gone down on her first. I have only cleaned my own creampie and missed a lot of sexy opportunities with my ex… but that one would have been amazing.

I am much more sexually active with my second wife and I am much more attracted to her than my ex. My ex would have been down for anything though and I missed that opportunity because she was my first love and I didn’t want to share her.