Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

Yes, my wife admitted early in our relationship that her ex was huge. And that he hurt her during sex.
do think she may not have was being honest about it hurting her, maybe she was just trying to spare your feelings. I've never had a problem accommodating a big penis, my friends have told me they also have never found a big penis that they wouldn't want again.

Last edited:
he's not bigger, but she says he's 'a better fit'
Yes I don’t know how interpret that. Fortunately all my girls have knew how to feed my ego. By sayin I the best. See. I believe that it’s what you got it’s what you do with it. And it’s also the NATURAL chemistry that make it POP. But true indeed you have to have a lil something for her physically. But. Ps. All women are different... good luck from @Budda623

Reactions: Dlh247
All of her ex boyfriends were much bigger than I am. I knew it from the beginning. She has got several lovers but until yesterday she never fucked an ex... this a is a first for us and I am yet to learn how was it- she still hasn’t come home, spent the night with him...

All of her ex boyfriends were much bigger than I am. I knew it from the beginning. She has got several lovers but until yesterday she never fucked an ex... this a is a first for us and I am yet to learn how was it- she still hasn’t come home, spent the night with him...
I'm guessing it was pretty hot for her, otherwise I guess she would be home by now

Has told me many many times how big her lover’s cock is and how they had hot sex. Though not what she looks for in a lover, they’ve all been larger than me and have been capable of having sex for much longer than I’m able. Been the case since we started as newlyweds 40 years ago. Am not well-endowed and only last a minute or so before cumming. Despite that, we’ve been married 40+ years and raised a healthy family and had successful careers.