Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

In the throws of pleasure with an 8 inch cock inside her
She knows I love to watch her enjoying him and that adds to her pleasure. When she cums she looks directly at me, I love to see her cum face. You'll have to tell me your story. In private I hope with all of the details!
how do I private massage someone on here

My girl has told me about all her exes. All of them well endowed or at least bigger and thicker than myself. Became our favorite pillowtalk before as of lately. She's definitely spared my feelings by saying that it wasn't better but it was "different" with them. I believed that until I've seen up close what a big cock does to her. Safe to say she meant it was "better"

Reactions: SirDj and Myhotwife
My girl has told me about all her exes. All of them well endowed or at least bigger and thicker than myself. Became our favorite pillowtalk before as of lately. She's definitely spared my feelings by saying that it wasn't better but it was "different" with them. I believed that until I've seen up close what a big cock does to her. Safe to say she meant it was "better"
There is no comparison l'm afraid. Guys that say their wives don't like big have obviously never seen their wife panting and moaning while fucking a well hung guy and women that say they don't like big cock are sparing someone's feelings or have never been lucky enough to have experienced the pleasure of fucking a well hung guy

Last edited:
There is no comparison l'm afraid. Guys that say their wives don't like big have obviously never seen their wife panting and moaning while fucking a well hung guy and women that say they don't like big cock are sparing someone's feel or have never been lucky enough to have experienced the pleasure of fucking a well hung guy
Your ? right

Reactions: Humbledwlf
I agree with you Cathy. I love that you fully embrace your desires for it. I don't blame you. I envy well hung guys. I encourage my woman to get it often and will drive her to his house. Usually invite him over to our house so he can wreck her in our bed. I wish I could give her the level of pleasure he could. I guess letting him have her is the next best thing

I agree with you Cathy. I love that you fully embrace your desires for it. I don't blame you. I envy well hung guys. I encourage my woman to get it often and will drive her to his house. Usually invite him over to our house so he can wreck her in our bed. I wish I could give her the level of pleasure he could. I guess letting him have her is the next best thing
if you don't let her she will simply do it behind your back, Once a girl has had big she will crave it forever

I often wonder if she was getting it behind my back. I don't think she would be the type to cheat on me but I think you're right. I'd be hurt but honestly would never blame her for it. She deserves all the pleasures it has to offer her

Reactions: Myhotwife
There is no comparison l'm afraid. Guys that say their wives don't like big have obviously never seen their wife panting and moaning while fucking a well hung guy and women that say they don't like big cock are sparing someone's feel or have never been lucky enough to have experienced the pleasure of fucking a well hung guy
I agree too. In the first two years of our marriage, she wanted to be a “good wife” and tried her best to compromise with my small dick. Years later already being in the lifestyle she admitted every single time we fucked she waited until I fell asleep and she sneaked out to fuck herself with her dildo. After we got into this lifestyle for about a year she still let me to fuck her after which she either played with her dildo or went to her lover. 2,5 yrs ago she said no point in me fucking her so been pussy free ever since...

Reactions: Humbledwlf
I agree too. In the first two years of our marriage, she wanted to be a “good wife” and tried her best to compromise with my small dick. Years later already being in the lifestyle she admitted every single time we fucked she waited until I fell asleep and she sneaked out to fuck herself with her dildo. After we got into this lifestyle for about a year she still let me to fuck her after which she either played with her dildo or went to her lover. 2,5 yrs ago she said no point in me fucking her so been pussy free ever since...
you poor guy