Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

There is no comparison l'm afraid. Guys that say their wives don't like big have obviously never seen their wife panting and moaning while fucking a well hung guy and women that say they don't like big cock are sparing someone's feel or have never been lucky enough to have experienced the pleasure of fucking a well hung guy

my wife's first adventure was a 9" black guy, but she said it felt too big.

maybe she just has a small pussy

he still thought it was an affair 1 year after i knew but sheeventuaoly told him i knew so that i could watch them

big cock does that to girls
And much more? got a text from my wife’s ex saying she was screaming like a slut all night, she licked his arse and took her cock deep down in her throat... he said he covered her face.
she never licked any of her lovers arse-memories must be coming back??

my wife isn't a big anal fan, but they did it in front of me once, and the last time they met he fingered her bum while licking her

• Love
Reactions: Myhotwife
no

i've seen her kiss a female friend of ours, but nothing more

we were recently on holiday, and she told me she was spending all day eyeing women up around the pool

I actually wanted her to have ex sex, I know she loved his cock

I actually got Kate to have sex with her ex-husband after we were married. She had told me that he has a big dick and that was part of why she married him. I told her that there was no reason she should have to do without his big cock just because she was now married to me. They had a son together who lived with us. Her ex came by every other Friday afternoon while I was at work to pick him up for the weekend. It was perfect for them.

One Friday afternoon Kate wore just a short robe when he ex arrived. It did not take him long to bend her over our kitchen table and fuck her before the school bus dropped off their son. I got home soon after, and when Kate told me what she did, I laid her on the kitchen table right where hr ex fucked her and ate his cum out of her., then I fucked her.

Her ex started arriving much earlier to pick up their son. He would fuck Kate in our bed before the bus dropped their son off. I thought it was hot being around him at family functions after he started fucking Kate again. He had no idea that I knew, or that I was eating his cum every time he fucked my wife. Kate was enjoying getting his big cock again.