Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

No I haven't
Some women have had surgeries that restrict the size of objects that can be inserted in them. No fault of their own , just a fact that happens to affect them. I know first hand.
True statement, but as not all women are created the same it must understood that some women have a shallow vagina, and some a deep vagina. Therefore a long penis is problematic, it's physical and a woman has no control over it. We, as hotwife husbands are committed to our hotwife's sexual pleasure and it is incumbent upon us to make sure the men they're with meets that goal. I know my wife's dos & don'ts and I do my best to make sure her partners meet the criteria, that includes her medical issues as well as her sexuals, which in this case means no long dicks.

I actually got Kate to have sex with her ex-husband after we were married. She had told me that he has a big dick and that was part of why she married him. I told her that there was no reason she should have to do without his big cock just because she was now married to me. They had a son together who lived with us. Her ex came by every other Friday afternoon while I was at work to pick him up for the weekend. It was perfect for them.

One Friday afternoon Kate wore just a short robe when he ex arrived. It did not take him long to bend her over our kitchen table and fuck her before the school bus dropped off their son. I got home soon after, and when Kate told me what she did, I laid her on the kitchen table right where hr ex fucked her and ate his cum out of her., then I fucked her.

Her ex started arriving much earlier to pick up their son. He would fuck Kate in our bed before the bus dropped their son off. I thought it was hot being around him at family functions after he started fucking Kate again. He had no idea that I knew, or that I was eating his cum every time he fucked my wife. Kate was enjoying getting his big cock again.
obviously, you know that your wife is so beautiful, that other men should get to enjoy her as well! how often is kate fucking other men?

Reactions: Chicagocuckoldjay15
I am about 8 inches and my wife told me her last serious bf before me was almost 11 inches and he would just hurt her. I didn’t believe her honestly until we swapped with another couple and he was about 10 inches and she made him stop going all the way in. It was really painful for her.
actually shocked me.

my wife will give me handjobs and slide her hand way up off the end of my cock. then she smiles and says "oops, i forgot i wasn't with [ex]"

she will also do the same thing with a loose hand to taunt me about girth

Yes she told me that his cock is bigger more than me (min is 17cm), and for the first time in my life I hear from a lady how much she loved his cocks color it was pinky(min is darker), and by the way cuckold is a fantasy for me and bead talking to get a nice sex night, I don't think she can do anything more

Am not that big ... only 8" or so but large in diameter. First girl I fucked was very, very small. Took quite a while to get her used to me. Same was true 40 years later when we played again. Took three months of being gentle before she could hop on me with abandon and love getting pounded hard!

Reactions: Myhotwife
My wife always tells me about the guys she fucked that day when she comes home from work. She giv me general details on most but when it is a guy with a big one, she tends to talk about it a lot. Sometimes she goes into great detail and isometimes she brin up the subject later in the evening. There have been nights when we are having sex and she will start talking about a client she had that day with a unusua large cock, and I can feel her vagina getting noticeably wider and it fills with juices. She has never told me that she likes big cock, nor has she ever said that she likes them bigger than me. But just from her reactions, I can tell that she vastly pref the big ones

She has told me many of them are better than me in bed. She first told me of her ex, who she had sex with before getting married to me, that he was so big she could not resist sleeping with him a few nights before our wedding. She later told me one of my best friends was fucking her, and she also told me he was so much better than me in bed. But the one that gets me jealous the most, as well as the hardest, is our neighbor, who she says is the best she's ever had, especially after having his baby. We have resumed fucking, but she does not waste opportunities to tell me how good he fucks her.

Reactions: Charleswisowaty
My hotwife is a size queen. She loves big cock and enjoys it better. Mine is very small and she said she likes to fuck with bulls because their dick is stretching the holes.

P1010305.JPG26000642.jpg26246696.jpg26246958.jpg26246934.jpg26246856.jpg26246770.jpg26113872.jpg26182792.jpg26113812.jpg26113876.jpg26113858.jpg26000644.jpg

Reactions: Piar77
a nice big cock drives me wild every time and my fuckbuddys dad's big cock is pinacol of my big cock fucks so far, who would have believed a 57 year old man would have cuming like I've never cum before
I'm 57 with a big, fat, cock... and I love young pussy!!

Reactions: Cathy