Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

I asked my wife one day when she was drunk to let me know her top 5 sex sessions she ever had. She was quick to point out. In all sessions, they all had bigger cocks, more stamina, and apart from two that were one night stands, the other three were regulars. Out of the three, two of them had emotional attachment. Me being a cuck and a bi, she says you may not be even in top 10 or 20 and then laughed. I was happy with her last comment.

Reactions: btweets
Honestly, I think it was a story from my ex that got me so turned on and into this lifestyle, planted the seed if you will.

I was in a long term relationship with the first girl I ever fucked. She’d been with a lot of guys. She was telling me that her first was fucking huge, not only was he extremely long, but almost as big around as a beer can. She said it was very uncomfortable at first, but once he started fucking her hard, there was no going back. He broke every kind of condom they made at the time, so they stopped trying and he just pulled out. He came so much and so hard, if she didn’t suck it down, there was cum everywhere.

She told me about a time his roommate was getting ready to get married. The roommate had only been with his fiancé. He asked her to fuck the roommate so he could have another piece of ass before he got married. She did. She said she caught him peeking in and watching a few times.

After she was finished with the roommate, who got so excited he came in her, her boyfriend fucked her. This time though, with her pussy full of cum, he ravaged her from start to finish.

Her claims about this guy were legit, as afterwards several of my friends fucked him. They said his cock was huge and he shot his loads across the room.

I was so turned by her story of him watching her fuck his roommate, that I started searching for it and that’s what’s lead me here.

My wife told me her ex was bigger than me, she actually said, he's big really really big and he is the best fuck I have ever had.

My wife told me the same thing about her ex. She said she loved fucking him but could not live with him. I actually got her to start letting her ex fuck her again after we got married. They had a son together who Kate and I were raising. Her ex picked up their son every other week on Friday afternoons, while I was at work.
It was a perfect opportunity for him to get to fuck Kate while they waited on the daycare bus to drop the boy off.

Her ex had no idea that him getting to fuck Kate again was actually my idea. She was happy to be getting that big dick again and I was happy licking his cum out of her every other Friday when I got home from work. Being around him at family functions after he started fucking my wife behind my back was hot. He had no idea I was enjoying eating his cum after he fucked her.