Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

For her 50 the birthday she got her pussy pierced

Attachments

• VID_20190706_193552479.mp4
    148.4 MB
  • VID_20190706_193552479.mp4
    148.4 MB
OK, but, I bet you love seeing her pleasured so deep by her black lovers big cock, sweet dreams

She hasnt told Me , But Im sure there have bigger and better bang her. I’ve done things she claimed she didnt like what they did, overly roughy stuff, only to have her get even wetter and cum harder -faster.
I know she’s had bigger , thicker , harder and took it everyway. She just doesnt want to hurt my ego. But the pussy doesnt lie....
Yes, I learned to fuck before I learned I was pretty well hung, so women have gotten addicted to my dick

When speaking about ex’s and experiences she told me that her last partner, they lived together, had a 10” cock and that when they tried anal he nearly broke her. For me I only have a 6” cock so to know that someone so big has been in her is a huge turn on, proud of her haha

Reactions: Myhotwife
Oh yes absolutely she has. Said one boyfriends cock was so long he couldn’t get it all in her. Another with a big cock she banged in his office, she says the sex was incredible. She likes to brag about how quickly they cum once inside her.

Reactions: compassionatedom
Oh yes absolutely she has. Said one boyfriends cock was so long he couldn’t get it all in her. Another with a big cock she banged in his office, she says the sex was incredible. She likes to brag about how quickly they cum once inside her.
I can relate to that, my wife was a tiny Asian, and could not take my cock except missionary, and even then, I was too large to go all the way in. But she did love that she couldn't wrap her hand around me

Reactions: ultra_man
Absolutely, they know when we figure it out, I asked the right questions. They always wanna focus on some unnecessary not relevant piece of what happened etc.

Just the other day I StumbleUpon a question, I got some sideways answer about this or that. But she was failing to mention dick throbbing hammer that was stretching her for months after months during their relationship. It’s not about what I say, it’s about what they don’t say. During his conversations , the pussy don’t lie.
remember when talking to her about the situations, It causes her to become a wet sloppy mess. it causes me to become a wet sloppy mesS.

Same thing with my wife. She says no matter how big, they all cum pretty fast the first few times. She’s one super wet & sloppy girl. Her current fb has been able to control it more now. So u can imagine the sloppy seconds I get lol

When speaking about ex’s and experiences she told me that her last partner, they lived together, had a 10” cock and that when they tried anal he nearly broke her. For me I only have a 6” cock so to know that someone so big has been in her is a huge turn on, proud of her haha
Will you still be so proud of her when she gets bored with your little dick, then calls him up to come over and give her a good deep fucking the way he use too. that is of course if she hasn't already

Same thing with my wife. She says no matter how big, they all cum pretty fast the first few times. She’s one super wet & sloppy girl. Her current fb has been able to control it more now. So u can imagine the sloppy seconds I get lol
As you may or may not know as a women approaches orgasm her pussy muscles contract and squeezes the penis inside her, a big cock would usually make her orgasm more quickly, that same big cock give her something substantial to grip and squeeze down on making her pussy feel tight to them, that's what makes them cum quickly. Because she was use to having a huge cock inside her to you she feels loose and sloppy, that's not her fault, its gust that you are not equipped well enough to give her the stimulation to squeeze your little cock, that's all

Reactions: ultra_man