Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

As you may or may not know as a women approaches orgasm her pussy muscles contract and squeezes the penis inside her, a big cock would usually make her orgasm more quickly, that same big cock give her something substantial to grip and squeeze down on making her pussy feel tight to them, that's what makes them cum quickly. Because she was use to having a huge cock inside her to you she feels loose and sloppy, that's not her fault, its gust that you are not equipped well enough to give her the stimulation to squeeze your little cock, that's all
Her fb says she’s tight so I can see your point. He’s always trying to fuck her as much as he can. I can always tell bcuz her lingerie is in the dirty clothes and smiles when I ask her if Devon has been over.
It’s become pretty normal now and it’s a huge turn on for me. She loves it more I’m sure. His friends keep trying to fuck her behind his back. She has many texts with dick pics. She teases them but says she won’t upset Devon. She’s mentioned how much she would love some more big cock but doesn’t want to over indulge lol

Her fb says she’s tight so I can see your point. He’s always trying to fuck her as much as he can. I can always tell bcuz her lingerie is in the dirty clothes and smiles when I ask her if Devon has been over.
It’s become pretty normal now and it’s a huge turn on for me. She loves it more I’m sure. His friends keep trying to fuck her behind his back. She has many texts with dick pics. She teases them but says she won’t upset Devon. She’s mentioned how much she would love some more big cock but doesn’t want to over indulge lol
If she is saying she wants more, its only a matter of time before she gets more, she is hooked and you will never change her even if you wanted to.

Last edited:
She May have already, she loves large toys to help me satisfy her
Its rare that once a women has been pleasured by a big penis (especially over a long period of time), that she will ever be totally satisfied with a lesser man. A large penis used correctly to pleasure a women is very addictive and something she will forever more carve. she will either find a new well-hung lover or will most likely worm her way back inti her ex's bed again if she hasn't already

Reactions: hotwifelexi
If she is saying she wants more, its only a matter of time before she gets more, she is hooked and you will never change her even if you wanted to.
It really benefits the both of us. She gets what she craves and I get sloppy seconds. Win-win
I know I’ll probably never change this & I don’t want to. We are both having fun. Yesterday was a bit different. She was giving me a bj whole Devon was fucking her and when Devon was done, (I usually get to have intercourse, but she said for me to cum in her mouth and not in her.
Her facial expression was more serious as if Devon didn’t want me cumming in her. Later I asked why she didn’t want me to cum in her (out of curiosity), she said that she wants me to wait so I could enjoy it more. I didn’t quite get it but brushed it off as she could very well be teasing me.
So today I tried having intercourse and again she gave me a bj and finished on her pussy (not in it).
I’m intrigued with f she’s been reading up on certain aspects of this lifestyle and trying new things or what.
I don’t mind it but the suspense kills me lol. Not to mention Devon is coming by again for a movie. I look forward to the weekends. It’s always movie night and my wife wears sexy outfits for him & sits with him. I like looking at them from my recliner. It’s so hot. Typically after the movie they make out and fuck while I watch. Rarely do they not fuck. I’ve tried recording videos but they get defensive as they fear the possibility of specific family members or people in our community find out. Sucks cuz I want to have something to view when I’m lonely lol

Reactions: White5andahalf
Not sure what she has in mind for you, but i'd be surprised id if Devon has not tod her to cut you off sexual altogether to show his big cock now completely controls her pussy. She will do whatever Devon wants because she doesn't want to lose him to another women. its quite simple his big cock controls her pussy, her pussy controls her brain.

my 58 yr old wife told me only 3 years ago tht her bf before we married had a 12 inch penis but she said it was skinny tht was over 35 yrs ago she said she got very excited looking at playing with it and made her cum good

Attachments

• 497_1000.jpg
    497_1000.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 424_1000.jpg
    424_1000.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 19
my 58 yr old wife told me only 3 years ago tht her bf before we married had a 12 inch penis but she said it was skinny tht was over 35 yrs ago she said she got very excited looking at playing with it and made her cum good
so she loved his big cock, dose she still get horny thinking about it

My wife and I separated for roughly 8 months back in 1990. Wasn’t over anything sexual, I was just an asshole at that time. When we first started dating she never ever talked about any of her previous boyfriends so when I went to see her in the state she moved to months later I was surprised she talked about one man she was dating there at the time I visited.

I just asked casually if she had been seeing anyone and she said yes she had dated a few men. I asked if any of them were ever serious? She said no nothing serious. Later that evening we were in bed fucking and I asked if any of the men had a nice cock. She said there was one who had a 10 ½ in cock and fat and that it was the first one ever she couldn’t deep throat. She did say that he couldn’t fuck her hard in her pussy because of his size so she had learned to take it all up her ass so he could really fuck her hard Like he always wanted to do.

I’m freaking out because even though she had fucked men and women before we separated she had never talked about the size of a cock or putting it in her ass because we didn’t do that when we fucked. I’m not a fan and just assumed she wasn’t either. As we lay there afterwards she leaned over to me and while rubbing her hand through the hair on my chest she said would it make me mad if she told me that he is the best fuck she’d ever had? Of course I said hell no, that’s great she had found a cock she loved while living there. She said good because I couldn’t come close to fucking her like he did and she doubted she would ever fuck another man who could fuck like this guy.

She went on to say that they fucked pretty much every day and that as a matter of fact the reason she was late that afternoon meeting me at her apartment was because she was at his place fucking him because while I was there she wouldn’t get to see him. I think the best part of the conversation was when I said for her to get him over there and we could both fuck her or I could just watch she said that I really wouldn’t want to watch them fuck. She said under our present relationship situation she didn’t want to show me just how much she worshiped that cock.

In other words if we didn’t get back together she didn’t want the last imagine in my head when I drove away to be of her getting pounded by that huge cock. She didn’t want that to be one of the reasons I wanted to get back together with her so I could watch them fuck again. We got back together, I never met the guy and to my knowledge once back in our home she never fucked him again.