Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

with a big cock inside her wet little pussy she would cum her little cunt off

I tell you what, if I ever dated or married a girl like you, I'd dump your ass to the curb. Talk about arrogant. You know why my wife gets off on me? Because I'm not a jerk off like her exes. And I believe her when she says she doesn't like big dick. You expect me to believe you, a fucking nobody sizequeen from who the fuck knows where over my wife who I trust. I've dated girls like you before, and the only good thing I got out of it was nothing. So no, there wont be no big dicks cummin inside of her. And ain't no bitch size queen gonna tell me otherwise. This site is a fucking joke. Half of y'all are fake as fuck anyway. Peace the fuck out

Well listen to this guy:
Tom Bauer at 3:35 in the morning ..................................... Sounds like somebody has his(?) booze muscles on & he's feelin' froggy.

Well ............. I guess the rest of us should pack up and leave now that we've been told off. Not happenin'.

Back to the hot & sexy people .................

Reactions: Kev627
CC told me about the biggest cock she has had, wasn't sure of the length but said long and thick.
She said it felt good but that he did not know how to use it, did not know how to eat pussy and would not do anal.
She say my cock is not small and she enjoys sex more because I don't just lay down and say get on top, which apparently is what he did. And I do whatever she ask of me.

Reactions: Myhotwife
CC told me about the biggest cock she has had, wasn't sure of the length but said long and thick.
She said it felt good but that he did not know how to use it, did not know how to eat pussy and would not do anal.
She say my cock is not small and she enjoys sex more because I don't just lay down and say get on top, which apparently is what he did. And I do whatever she ask of me.
big cock is super good, but as you correctly point out it needs to be attached to a guy that knows hot to use it. Big cock alone will give me an orgasm, big cock attached to a guy that knows what to do with it is mind blowing.

I fucked one of my old boyfriends last night for the first time in many years, he asked if his cock was the biggest I've ever had, i lied to him and said yes and he fucked me harder and harder, just that one little white lie made him and is 7 inches at least useful. lol

• Haha
Reactions: gr852
Yes, she said he was the biggest she’s ever had. I’m 2nd or 3rd. She isn’t sure but thinks maybe 8-9 inches compared to my 6.5
OMG she must love his big cock so much, I bet sex hasen't stoppged talking about it yet, has she been back for more of it yet. Lucky girl.

It feels so good to be fucked so deep, to feel so full, makes me cum so much harder and for three/four times longer, not to mention multiple times. She must worship his big cock now and will likely crave it again and again forever more.

Thickest, she says it's mine. Overall biggest, its her first boyfriend. She was anally raped by him so yeah unfortunately that soured her experience with big cocks. So nowadays she prefers them on the thicker side more than length in itself. There were times were even with me in certain positions it bothers her that I'm going too deep. And I'm only just over 6". She says it'll be quite awhile till she may wanna play with someone super hung and she'll definitely want me to be present during the activity for fear of a panic attack and possible bad experience all over again. Personally, I want to see her play with someone hung for the visual stimulation aspect. My girlfriend is a very tight bodied and petite so watching her be penetrated by a big dick would be quite arousing visually for me. And I know she'll enjoy being super full as well. 🤷‍♂️