Has your wife been in a relationship?

Rider400

Male
From
UK
Sep 7, 2022
United Kingdom
My wife had a 4 year relationship with a guy 14 years younger. I could hear them make love for hours in the room next to mine. During this time wife did not let me enter her pussy. She let me play with my cock and encouraged me to masturbate listening to them. They used to go out for dinner and even holidays. It was extremely hot.
They broke off as he became too controlling and my wife started hating it. Anyone else had similar situation where wife was emotionally involved

Speaking as a hotwife, to a degree I'm emotionally involved with every single guy I've been with. I don't enjoy sex with somebody I don't know reasonably well, and certainly not with somebody I don't like. But I only 'love' my husband. He is still the centre of my world, and I'd never deny him sex because I felt strongly for somebody else. This lifestyle is mainly about sex, but also friendship. I've met some wonderful guys that I will always keep in touch with, but I don't believe that it should interfere with my feelings for my husband at all. Having said that, we are all different and different things can work for different couples.

Talk to your wife about it and how it made you feel. communication is everything.

My wife has had a few romantic relationships during our marriage. Her married boss is her longest relationship.

Kate seduced her boss initially just because we thought it would be hot for her boss to get to fuck her. I would leave the house when she had her boss over and they would fuck for a few hours. Kate eventually developed feelings for her boss. Kate still fucks other guys, but her boss is her boyfriend. They have been fucking for a few years now. I think it is hot.

My wife has been heavily involved in two relationships within the marriage, the first when she was in her early to late 20s, when she had an affair with my then best friend. I was not aware till one night i watched him seduce her having reluctantly agreed with him before hand. Unknown to me he was already having an affair with her, he conditioned me into liking this idea before this evening. She was confident i would like watching this and i did, she immediately started playing more with me so i saw the benefits of her having a lover.

What i didnt know was the affair predated this first watch by 2 or 3 years,
She had previously discussed her willingness to carry his baby which he actively wanted and they tried for,
They discussed her leaving me should this happen, moving in with him, then she changed her mind once i had agreed she could have a lover.
I had had the snip by this time so obviously i would know the child was his, she changed her mind based on that as i had probably watched her fertilization how could i then complain.

I finished this "arrangement" when i found all this out and she agreed not to see him again.

Several years later i introduced her to another lover, he was kind gentle and a lovely man into heavy BDSM, they had a very intense relationship mainly formed through BDSM, over 6 years i knew he loved her, he told me, we became good friends too. They both asked me my views if she became pregnant by him, i said i didnt want this to happen to her by now in her 30s, they agreed, he had the snip.

They went away together numerous times sending me video and or pictures and she kept in touch every few hours, she said she didnt want me excluded. He said he wanted to share her with me and as a cuck i should allow this. During this period she commenced feminizing me, no longer needing me as her lover.

The relationship went wrong when she decided she loved him and wanted him to herself, making it difficult as he was married, he refused.

She seamed to think he could move in with us, i would remain the "locked" cuck and alpha male of the house as i have been through out our marriage, sexually she would continue with him as we had by now become used to. In all other areas we would just share her completely,

He put this to me and about him playing a larger part in her life, but remaining with his family and married i refused knowing this would at some stage end up as simply the two of them in a relationship and this had by now become too complicated and had to finish.

So she decided to end this relationship, to save ours told me and that was that finished.

There is a fine line between being a cuck and becoming a mug.

Over the years, KK's had several relationships that had both sexual, and emotional components. During the early years, I know of at least two affair partners that KK had deep emotional attachment to. In the hot wife phase of our life, KK's got emotional attachments to five different men, including me, her current boyfriend Andy, and three other lovers.

Most of the rest of her encounters have been fuck-and-forget. Those with emotional components are much more interesting.

Speaking as a hotwife, to a degree I'm emotionally involved with every single guy I've been with. I don't enjoy sex with somebody I don't know reasonably well, and certainly not with somebody I don't like. But I only 'love' my husband. He is still the centre of my world, and I'd never deny him sex because I felt strongly for somebody else. This lifestyle is mainly about sex, but also friendship. I've met some wonderful guys that I will always keep in touch with, but I don't believe that it should interfere with my feelings for my husband at all. Having said that, we are all different and different things can work for different couples.

Talk to your wife about it and how it made you feel. communication is everything.
She knows how I felt. I agree with you. No matter what, my wife says you are my rock and live you more than anything in the whole world. If me and my wife has some issue, she does not even want to play or go on a date with someone else.
My wife has been heavily involved in two relationships within the marriage, the first when she was in her early to late 20s, when she had an affair with my then best friend. I was not aware till one night i watched him seduce her having reluctantly agreed with him before hand. Unknown to me he was already having an affair with her, he conditioned me into liking this idea before this evening. She was confident i would like watching this and i did, she immediately started playing more with me so i saw the benefits of her having a lover.

What i didnt know was the affair predated this first watch by 2 or 3 years,
She had previously discussed her willingness to carry his baby which he actively wanted and they tried for,
They discussed her leaving me should this happen, moving in with him, then she changed her mind once i had agreed she could have a lover.
I had had the snip by this time so obviously i would know the child was his, she changed her mind based on that as i had probably watched her fertilization how could i then complain.

I finished this "arrangement" when i found all this out and she agreed not to see him again.

Several years later i introduced her to another lover, he was kind gentle and a lovely man into heavy BDSM, they had a very intense relationship mainly formed through BDSM, over 6 years i knew he loved her, he told me, we became good friends too. They both asked me my views if she became pregnant by him, i said i didnt want this to happen to her by now in her 30s, they agreed, he had the snip.

They went away together numerous times sending me video and or pictures and she kept in touch every few hours, she said she didnt want me excluded. He said he wanted to share her with me and as a cuck i should allow this. During this period she commenced feminizing me, no longer needing me as her lover.

The relationship went wrong when she decided she loved him and wanted him to herself, making it difficult as he was married, he refused.

She seamed to think he could move in with us, i would remain the "locked" cuck and alpha male of the house as i have been through out our marriage, sexually she would continue with him as we had by now become used to. In all other areas we would just share her completely,

He put this to me and about him playing a larger part in her life, but remaining with his family and married i refused knowing this would at some stage end up as simply the two of them in a relationship and this had by now become too complicated and had to finish.

So she decided to end this relationship, to save ours told me and that was that finished.

There is a fine line between being a cuck and becoming a mug.
Things can quickly get out of hand.

Very good advice from Eastcoast. Although my first wife never had any other interest in her sexual partners than how good they were at sex, my present wife is the opposite. She has had close relationships with a few other men, but she always says it's me she loves. She has been on holidays with some of the guys and even weekends away with others and even though she has a close relationship with many guys there is only enough room in her heart for one man and that's me. However there was one guy and she started falling for him, until he showed his true colours and started trying to control her

Very good advice from Eastcoast. Although my first wife never had any other interest in her sexual partners than how good they were at sex, my present wife is the opposite. She has had close relationships with a few other men, but she always says it's me she loves. She has been on holidays with some of the guys and even weekends away with others and even though she has a close relationship with many guys there is only enough room in her heart for one man and that's me. However there was one guy and she started falling for him, until he showed his true colours and started trying to control her
Yes wives get fun in all this. In this sort of relationship, they are free birds but then these guys try to cage them. My wife was in love with one of the guys, until he started to control and that then pisses them off. My wife eventually fell out of love to the point when she told me to help her get out of the relationship which I did. And the other day she did say if something were to happen and you die before I die, I can't be with anyone else. Long live the hot wife lifestyle.

Yes! and it was HOT!
She reconnected with a fuck buddy she had prior to meeting me. I begged her to reconnect with him.
With my encouragement she started fucking him again. She spent weekends with him and fucked him after work during the week.
She recorded audio of them fucking for me and I heard them say they loved each other.
Their relationship did run its course after one HOT year.
It broke her heart when he lost interest in fucking her. Im pretty bummed too.
He recently married.
My wife’s hurt that he doesn't want to fuck her anymore.
I miss her coming home with those
cream-pies for me. 😛

Most of J's affairs ahve been long term. She finds she enjoys the sex more with a guy she also has an emotional attachment to. Readily admits she falls in love with them. Most have been 6 month - 1 year relationships, but with her Boss/Lover they were together 11 years. It only ended due to COVID and him becoming very weird about it. All have ended friendly and she would restart with any of them today if they were interested.......most tho ended because their wives were getting curious about all the overtime they were working (coworkers mostly), so not much chance there.

CW

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Over the years, KK's had several relationships that had both sexual, and emotional components. During the early years, I know of at least two affair partners that KK had deep emotional attachment to. In the hot wife phase of our life, KK's got emotional attachments to five different men, including me, her current boyfriend Andy, and three other lovers.

Most of the rest of her encounters have been fuck-and-forget. Those with emotional components are much more interesting.
Love that I’m uk

Yes! and it was HOT!
She reconnected with a fuck buddy she had prior to meeting me. I begged her to reconnect with him.
With my encouragement she started fucking him again. She spent weekends with him and fucked him after work during the week.
She recorded audio of them fucking for me and I heard them say they loved each other.
Their relationship did run its course after one HOT year.
It broke her heart when he lost interest in fucking her. Im pretty bummed too.
He recently married.
My wife’s hurt that he doesn't want to fuck her anymore.
I miss her coming home with those
cream-pies for me. 😛
Awww i would be her next lover