Has you're wife ever had a happy ending massage by another women???

It was a long time ago when we stumbled across this erotic massage parlor. I ended up sitting on a chair in this small room, the room had a small bed with candles, soft music and smelled of warm scents. I had told the girl that Robin could cum just from paying attention to her right nipple. She slowly took off all of her and Robin’s clothes and laid her back on the bed. She slowly kissed and fondled her all over until she made Robin cum! It was such a huge turn on!!

It was a long time ago when we stumbled across this erotic massage parlor. I ended up sitting on a chair in this small room, the room had a small bed with candles, soft music and smelled of warm scents. I had told the girl that Robin could cum just from paying attention to her right nipple. She slowly took off all of her and Robin’s clothes and laid her back on the bed. She slowly kissed and fondled her all over until she made Robin cum! It was such a huge turn on!!
how often did Robin go back there on her own

Reactions: btweets
It sure would be for you both
I’m perfectly alright with it being all about her, that’s what makes me excited the most! You are so awesome, Cathy I really wish we lived closer, would love to meet you and get to know you so much better!!