Has you're wife/girlfriend ever had a happy ending massage???

Robin and I went into a shady looking massage place after leaving a bar one night, we were both feeling really good and she was especially horny! We entered and I told the manager I wanted Robin to get a massage from one of their best and prettiest girls they had. I had to pay extra for me to be in the room with her, and we then decided for both of us to have one done. The girl was gorgeous and very sexy! She slowly stripped off her lingerie and was quickly nude! She started taking my clothes off and rubbing me all over, I was rock hard! Time was running low so I told her to focus on Robin alone. She took her by the hand and walked her over to more like a single bed than a massage table, she started taking Robins clothes off and then began kissing her! They were really kissing each other passionately and deeply, she had Robin laying down on her back and per my advice, paid special attention to her right nipple. She fingering her pussy a little before she kissed her way down between her legs and opened her legs apart, and then aggressively started eating her pussy! I sat there with a rock hard cock as I soon watched and listened as Robin lost all control and came into the girls mouth! That was such a hot night!