Have you been caught ??????

Snoopsissy

Jan 24, 2021
Recently replied to another members post about being caught by his wife with her panties - got me thinking - any other sissies or otherwise on here been caught by there wife / partner with there panties or more on and have you ever been tempted to ‘borrow ‘ a sexy pair of panties from a friends wife’s drawer or wherever especially if you know she fucks - I saw a woman before and her daughter had a few pair of panties lying around - some clean , some soiled and I asked her a few times to get me a pair , more of a dare and a bit control over her than anything as have plenty of my own panties lol - she never did as we stopped seeing each other before it happened

I have actually been caught by my wife, wearing some of her stuff. I bought a wig, and wanted to try it on with some clothes, and so I went for one of her dresses, heels, etc, but did not know she was coming back sooner from outside. I tried to undress, but to my surprise she found me almost immediately, smiled, and told me how "bitchy" I looked, and we had sex, to which I quickly came.

yes I was caught in her stockings and panties was talking with a bi guy and got horny it made me dress up in her stuff. didn't hear her come in the house and up to the bed room. I was caught off guard jump out of my skin it was the first time she saw me dress up. she told me to keep talking to him as she went to the closet got undress and came out with her strappon ended up her fucking me till i came on the phone for him.. She said it was amazing for her to she said she love the feel of stockings on me, next time we had sex she had me put her thigh highs on.

I have actually been caught by my wife, wearing some of her stuff. I bought a wig, and wanted to try it on with some clothes, and so I went for one of her dresses, heels, etc, but did not know she was coming back sooner from outside. I tried to undress, but to my surprise she found me almost immediately, smiled, and told me how "bitchy" I looked, and we had sex, to which I quickly came.

Love to let you watch me take care of your hotslutwife lina.italion women are very sexy.lina is sexy too, i know i can satisfy her and you will really enjoy watching.

Recently replied to another members post about being caught by his wife with her panties - got me thinking - any other sissies or otherwise on here been caught by there wife / partner with there panties or more on and have you ever been tempted to ‘borrow ‘ a sexy pair of panties from a friends wife’s drawer or wherever especially if you know she fucks - I saw a woman before and her daughter had a few pair of panties lying around - some clean , some soiled and I asked her a few times to get me a pair , more of a dare and a bit control over her than anything as have plenty of my own panties lol - she never did as we stopped seeing each other before it happened
Getting caught would be such a rush! I'm considering it. She had a nice red thong . . .

Getting caught would be such a rush! I'm considering it. She had a nice red thong . . .
Wtf this has to do wwtp i dont know but i do know there is plenty of sites for men who like to get pissed and crossdress, i also know that it plays no part in the swingers, hotwife,cuckold lifestyle whatdoever, not unless a hotwife has a sissy hubby who she may involve at some stage but please post ur knickers fantasies on a more suited site .after all it is called WIFEWANTSTOPLAY

Wtf this has to do wwtp i dont know but i do know there is plenty of sites for men who like to get pissed and crossdress, i also know that it plays no part in the swingers, hotwife,cuckold lifestyle whatdoever, not unless a hotwife has a sissy hubby who she may involve at some stage but please post ur knickers fantasies on a more suited site .after all it is called WIFEWANTSTOPLAY
Please... let people have their fun. If you don't like this thread, don't read it. Personally I'm not into this but I think it can be a part of the cuckold/sissy play.
Why your reaction ?

Please... let people have their fun. If you don't like this thread, don't read it. Personally I'm not into this but I think it can be a part of the cuckold/sissy play.
Why your reaction ?
Because my dear being sissy isnt what this lifestyle is about, im no killjoy but i just dont get it. Why dont these guys just find the sites that suit their fetish more appropriately

It´s years ago and before we were in this cuckold lifestyle. My wife had gone to visit her sister. I´ve been loving fetish gear like vinyl since years and now and then bought my wife a stunning raincoat made of this material. I did not hear the main door, but suddenly she opened the door of our sleeping room and found me masturbating on the bed wearing on of her raincoats. She did not say anything at that moment, turned around and left the house again. You can´t imagine, how ashamed I was. The following evening and my confessions to her led to a more or less female led relationship and furthermore to the present cuckold lifestyle.

It´s years ago and before we were in this cuckold lifestyle. My wife had gone to visit her sister. I´ve been loving fetish gear like vinyl since years and now and then bought my wife a stunning raincoat made of this material. I did not hear the main door, but suddenly she opened the door of our sleeping room and found me masturbating on the bed wearing on of her raincoats. She did not say anything at that moment, turned around and left the house again. You can´t imagine, how ashamed I was. The following evening and my confessions to her led to a more or less female led relationship and furthermore to the present cuckold lifestyle.
So, it all ended happily ever after then?

Reactions: Mxfunguy and Dlh247