have you been recognized out in public

sleepyoldguy

Gold
Have you ever been recognized when you were out in public from being on this site. We have had it happen twice. Once standing in the check out line at the super market. the guys behind us said he liked my wifes videos and she had great tits. Asked him what site he was talking about and he said this one. We did giggle some and said yes. I turns out that he was on a company road trip but he had a flight to catch soon to go home . Told him to look us up if he ever gets back to our town. Second time at the mall kind of notice a couple our age seemed like they were following us. stepped behind a big store display and could here them talking. They were going back and forth in a discussion about see us on here. Oh my dear sweet wife with her twisted humor gave them am answer. the guy had said the lady in the videos (my wife ) had great tits (she has ) we were in a part of the store that had very few people in it so she pulled down her top and turned the corner shaking her tits and said "you mean these" oh the look on there faces hope they would chat with us but they took off at a fast walk

My wife was a motivational speaker at a weight loss company, she had lost 60 lbs and they gave her a job. I got an e-mail from a swing site we were on. One of her regular attendees found us on the site. He told me , every week he'd sit there as she spoke and all he wanted to do was see her naked. Well there were plenty of nudes on the site so he got his wish.

It was a few years back, but a guy came up to me in a supermarket as he recognised, not from this site, but another one we used at the time. When shopping was done, we had a coffee, and set up a meet for a few days later in the evening, which ended in a very successful evening all round. I continued to see him for several months. However, it all ended well, but at the time I was a little freaked out by it. I'd much rather get a message on the site to say, hey was that you I saw in Tescos today, than have him come up to me.

Have you ever been recognized when you were out in public from being on this site. We have had it happen twice. Once standing in the check out line at the super market. the guys behind us said he liked my wifes videos and she had great tits. Asked him what site he was talking about and he said this one. We did giggle some and said yes. I turns out that he was on a company road trip but he had a flight to catch soon to go home . Told him to look us up if he ever gets back to our town. Second time at the mall kind of notice a couple our age seemed like they were following us. stepped behind a big store display and could here them talking. They were going back and forth in a discussion about see us on here. Oh my dear sweet wife with her twisted humor gave them am answer. the guy had said the lady in the videos (my wife ) had great tits (she has ) we were in a part of the store that had very few people in it so she pulled down her top and turned the corner shaking her tits and said "you mean these" oh the look on there faces hope they would chat with us but they took off at a fast walk
Yes, I have a few times.

• Love
Reactions: crissynh50pt
From here no. We have run into people we knew from swing groups in public places. Run into guys she had fucked alone who were not entirely sure if I knew and was cool with it.

Only sort of awkward time was running into one of my adult daughters friends and her husband at a local adult event. Not a swing event, more a show where various lifestyle groups, vendors, etc had booths, talks, demonstrations. Was the late night event so less restrictions on attire and what could be demonstrated.

Suddenly we hear a voice call our names. It is my daughter's friend Kat and her husband Tim. We're were pretty much dressed in street clothes, though Mary had nothing on under her semi transparent dress. Tim was in a mesh shirt, loin cloth, collar with one chain leading up from under his loin cloth and other chain Kat was leading him around with. She was in boots, mesh stockings, panties and a top that left little to the imagination. No we did not hook up with them, only talked for a few minutes as they were off to a bd demonstration. But yeah a bit awkward

Reactions: dickhurtz
Not from this site, but my ex was spotted from a swing club and that ended rather rough. My wife also got spotted while we took these photos, but he never came upto us. He said later that he was a bit shy, shame it would of been nice to get some of her stood with a stranger

Attachments

• DSC00223.jpg
    DSC00223.jpg
    368 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC00224.jpg
    DSC00224.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC00234.jpg
    DSC00234.jpg
    396 KB · Views: 134
Not from this site, but my ex was spotted from a swing club and that ended rather rough. My wife also got spotted while we took these photos, but he never came upto us. He said later that he was a bit shy, shame it would of been nice to get some of her stood with a stranger
That middle photo; her stood topless in just black knickers and heels, is amazing - she looks fucking majestic 😍

Reactions: jusme
Yes we have from another site, knew everything about us and our family, but wouldn't say who he was, freaked us out big time and we left the site in a panic.
On the other side, we recognised a man when walking around on holiday. We were with people so couldn't say anything, but we messaged him to say we've all missed some fun

Reactions: Wifewatcher100
More of went, the last 3 were taken back in the Philippines by one of her ex's
She went over for a visit and he said he had seen her naked online and was going to tell her family if she didn't have sex with him. So she called me and asked if it was OK, of course I said yes but get me some photos as proof

Attachments

• File 01141.jpg
    File 01141.jpg
    681.5 KB · Views: 26
  • File 01154.jpg
    File 01154.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 27
  • File 00777.jpg
    File 00777.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 27
  • File 00776.jpg
    File 00776.jpg