Have you ever had this happen to you?

Tini76

Couple
So we were having a few drinks in a party. We were playing some games and wife lost. So the winner jokingly took my wife to the bedroom. An hour later they were back chatting up like nothing happened. There was another time early in our marriage. We were in a jacuzzi and the wife was just thrusting with their swimming trunks. I told him that if he could make her cum just by rubbing she was his for 2 hours. Wife came and he just took her. Big tight end from Iowa Hawkeyes.

Last edited:
So we were having a few drinks in a party. We were playing some games and wife lost. So the winner jokingly took my wife to the bedroom. An hour later they were back chatting up like nothing happened. There was another time early in our marriage. We were in a jacuzzi and the wife was just thrusting with their swimming trunks. I told him that if he could make her cum just by rubbing she was his for 2 hours. Wife came and he just took her. Big tight end from Iowa Hawkeyes.
Go Hawks!

Reactions: SsAnnie
That's hot

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Admittedly the first time my wife got shared it was during a card game. We were drinking and playing strip poker with my best friend Dave and her best friend Michelle. It was a close game, we generally played until we were down to our underpants. Michelle and I were out already and my wife and Dave were a hand away from losing as well. My wife was running her mouth as usual and made a foolish bet that she'd do anything Dave wanted if she lost and of course she did. He told her to strip and when she took off her bra he told her not to stop there. She looked at me to stop things from going further but I told her she shouldn't write checks with her mouth that her ass couldn't cash. For the delay Dave told her to dance while she removed her panties. When they hit the floor he wanted a lap dance. She looked humiliated being completely naked in front of all of us but began to grind against. I remember Michelle giggling and telling her what a slut she was. Dave got hard really fast and wanted his dick sucked so my wife knelt between his spread legs and began sucking his cock. Michelle was pretty much going crazy and had her hand on the back of my wife's head trying to force her to take Dave's cock all the way down her throat which caused her to gag a few times. Dave didn't last all that long and he must have shot a huge load as we could her my wife loudly gulp several times as she tried to swallow it all. After that he took her to the quest room to fuck her. I didn't learn until the morning that they fucked twice and since it was spontaneous and we had no condoms she let him go bareback. He came in her both times. Mean while Michelle and I cuddled up on the couch to watch a movie. It surprised me that she removed her panties before laying down. She was definitely very horny from the show my wife had put on and good to go. I not having permission from my wife and being unsure how she'd react if I fucked her best friend did my best to resist her advances. I ended up digitally stimulating her to orgasm before we drifted off to sleep.
Your wife is a naughty girl. And naughty girls get fucked. Hard.

..... I told her she shouldn't write checks with her mouth that her ass couldn't cash.

I love this line, It brought me back to a situation we found ourselves back when we first began in the Lifestyle. We were at some friend's house and all sitting around playing a game of Truth or Dare that one of the ladies had on her phone. I think we had two other couples and three single men playing at the time.

The game was pretty mild in the dares, mostly undressing, kissing, touching, and fondling up to that point. It was my wife's turn and she chose a dare. She took the phone and hit the "dare" button on the screen and I saw her blush as everyone asked what her dare was. One of the ladies took the phone and read the screen to the group. I heard my wife mutter, "wait" as the lady began to read.

"In the middle of the group of other players, suck Ronnie's dick while Jason fucks you from behind. Play stops after both guys have cum." We had all put our names in the game before play started, so the players my wife was taking were selected by the game.

My wife pleaded to go into a room with the guys instead of being where everyone could watch her. It was her first time playing in front of a group where people could watch. Nobody agreed to her request and one of the other ladies playing made the comment, "Sweetie, don't write a check your ass can't cash!"

With peer pressure, my wife finally took a position doggy style in the center of the room. Ronnie who was three with his wife knelt in front of my wife and she began to suck his cock. Jason, one of the single guys playing got behind my wife and played with her pussy before stating to the group, "I think she wants this, she is already extremely wet." He pushed inside her and commenced to fucking her hard as he held her hips. My wife 2was the first to climax and she was loud, telling Jason not to stop and to fuck her harder.

Most of Ronnie's load ended up on my wife's face but Jason unloaded deep inside her pussy. After they all finished all three of them sort of collapsed on the floor in a heap. That was pretty much the end of the game.

I love this line, It brought me back to a situation we found ourselves back when we first began in the Lifestyle. We were at some friend's house and all sitting around playing a game of Truth or Dare that one of the ladies had on her phone. I think we had two other couples and three single men playing at the time.

The game was pretty mild in the dares, mostly undressing, kissing, touching, and fondling up to that point. It was my wife's turn and she chose a dare. She took the phone and hit the "dare" button on the screen and I saw her blush as everyone asked what her dare was. One of the ladies took the phone and read the screen to the group. I heard my wife mutter, "wait" as the lady began to read.

"In the middle of the group of other players, suck Ronnie's dick while Jason fucks you from behind. Play stops after both guys have cum." We had all put our names in the game before play started, so the players my wife was taking were selected by the game.

My wife pleaded to go into a room with the guys instead of being where everyone could watch her. It was her first time playing in front of a group where people could watch. Nobody agreed to her request and one of the other ladies playing made the comment, "Sweetie, don't write a check your ass can't cash!"

With peer pressure, my wife finally took a position doggy style in the center of the room. Ronnie who was three with his wife knelt in front of my wife and she began to suck his cock. Jason, one of the single guys playing got behind my wife and played with her pussy before stating to the group, "I think she wants this, she is already extremely wet." He pushed inside her and commenced to fucking her hard as he held her hips. My wife 2was the first to climax and she was loud, telling Jason not to stop and to fuck her harder.

Most of Ronnie's load ended up on my wife's face but Jason unloaded deep inside her pussy. After they all finished all three of them sort of collapsed on the floor in a heap. That was pretty much the end of the game.
👍

Reactions: Couple4MFM