Have you ever let someone cum inside your wife? How was it?

Flavoxxx10

Couple
May 13, 2022
What most people think when i talk about sharing my wife:
(m=qM7N5SVbeaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=ynbzFU6JgLuMd0K7)0.jpg

What some bold people think about when i talk about sharing:
018.jpg

What i trully mean when i say that i want to share my wife with someone else:
62760.jpg
5e2029a222e89-658-cpp.jpg
I mean, i would not share her with some stranger, but you can bet that if i shared her with you and if i trust you enough to put you dick inside her, then i would trust you enough to cum really hard as much inside her as you could get. Not only that, but you would be obliged to do it very deep inside her.

Has anyone here let someone cum inside your wife? How whas the experience?

"Have you ever let someone cum inside your wife?"​

In my opinion it is not "you" allowing this, its her body and in the case of my wife she will take her lovers seed if she wants to and as her cuck my input is nil.

The only exception was with a young black lad aged about 24, we entertained at our house, we discussed before hand that he should wear protection and we had some available.

He was young, fit, very nieve, inexperienced and she controlled him from the start, bottomless stradling him as he sat on our settee she said to me, "have you got one of those things" i was naughty and didnt respond immediately so she sunk onto his cock and rode him.

She took 2 or 3 loads of his cum over the course of the evening and wore him out, he slept on our marital bed alone as she didnt feel he could manage another session, in the morning he looked absolutely knackered so we took him home back to his girlfriend and didnt see him again.

She said later the following day that she had asked but i ignored her, then went onto say she would not mind having his baby if she had been impreganted.

He chased us for a revisit but she didnt feel he was upto what she wanted and he had rather a small cock.

Last edited:
Yes, all the partners I have ever swung with and the feeling is great. If its done infront of you it is an amazing rush as the guy fucking your loved one suddenly pushes hard into her then stiffens as he let's out a grunt or groans and you know he is filling her up. I usually go straight into her afterwards as the pussy is all hot and sticky, but I don't usually last long.
Then there is the one where your partner is being fucked without your presence and she comes home full of cum, now that one is REALLY hot.
One of my favorites was when my exwife used go to parties or meets and we would get separated. I would be looking for her in great anticipation knowing she would be fucking some guy or guys. When we met up she would tell me all about it as we fucked
Exwife and exgf

Attachments

• 281 (1).jpg
    281 (1).jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 195
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 205
  • Image00017b.jpg
    Image00017b.jpg
    490.2 KB · Views: 204
  • file002244 (1)b_resized (1).jpg
    file002244 (1)b_resized (1).jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
What most people think when i talk about sharing my wife:
View attachment 1198365

What some bold people think about when i talk about sharing:
View attachment 1198369

What i trully mean when i say that i want to share my wife with someone else:
View attachment 1198372
View attachment 1198373
I mean, i would not share her with some stranger, but you can bet that if i shared her with you and if i trust you enough to put you dick inside her, then i would trust you enough to cum really hard as much inside her as you could get. Not only that, but you would be obliged to do it very deep inside her.

Has anyone here let someone cum inside your wife? How whas the experience?
Yes I love to cum deep inside her pussy

• Love
Reactions: Wfshta
Every time I have watched my wife, he has gone bareback.

When we started this journey, she was with him during the day while I was at work. She told me about it at a restaurant that evening and told me that part of him was still in her.
My late wife would offer comments much the same. Ambiguous, making one think. Ultimately adding to her sensuality. Bravo! Please keep posting!

Reactions: artman6060
I wouldn't exactly say I've let anyone cum in my wife. She rather insists that the men she sleeps with do. I'm honestly often shocked at times by her willingness to bareback complete strangers. It really is a big turn on for her. Black guys usually have a 100% chance of cumming inside her while the odds drop to about 50/50 for all the rest.View attachment 1219407View attachment 1219408
Damn that's a delicious cunt love to do her very much