Have you felt you have lost part of her?

Longtimecuck

Sep 18, 2020
My wife has had 16 lovers with me being a cuckold for over about 20 years. We both like long term and while she has to connect there has never been anything like an affair. In that time she has always made me feel totally loved and is supportive to me for our lifestyle. I believe she has always been upfront with no important secrets. I enjoy my cuckold status. As a couple we get on very well. Yet somehow I feel that I have lost her. I feel she will never be totally mine again like beforehand. I don't think we could return to our vanilla lifestyle, ever. Anyone else feel that they have lost part of their wife and will always be in a cuckold relationship? I am not having regrets or anything like that and want her to keep going. It's probably that my thoughts get coloured by my ageing.

My wife has had about 20 lovers mainly long term ones, over 30 plus years. We have both enjoyed our hobby and she has over this time semi feminized me too.

Whilst we are best friends and deeply in love she has overtime lost a certain amount of respect for me as a dominant masculine man, i suspect mainly for allowing her to explore her sexuality. Its not that she didnt want the freedom, but i feel she lost somewhere a little respect for me as her husband for allowing her and enjoying watching.

30 years since i realised i was no longer her prefered choice of lover, due to my inexperience and whilst we havent specifically discussed this my fitment with a CB then semi feminisation confirmed this.

Covid had an impact on us, she expressed a desire that couldnt we make love as we used to do, refering i assume to when she was a teenager.

However the mental impact of seeing so many experienced lovers between her legs, my lack of a active physical sex life and my change to prefering intense mental stimulation so much more than the physical act made this impossible.

I am a committed cuck husband rather than active lover. To make me into this was more her choice than mine.

We have discussed this, she has said i am her loving cuck husband but now more like a brother or sister than a lover to her.

My wife has had 16 lovers with me being a cuckold for over about 20 years. We both like long term and while she has to connect there has never been anything like an affair. In that time she has always made me feel totally loved and is supportive to me for our lifestyle. I believe she has always been upfront with no important secrets. I enjoy my cuckold status. As a couple we get on very well. Yet somehow I feel that I have lost her. I feel she will never be totally mine again like beforehand. I don't think we could return to our vanilla lifestyle, ever. Anyone else feel that they have lost part of their wife and will always be in a cuckold relationship? I am not having regrets or anything like that and want her to keep going. It's probably that my thoughts get coloured by my ageing.
Lost or lost and found?

In two marriage I never felt like either wife was "mine". After first being cuckoled by my cheating first wife and I realized our marriage was a mirage for 4 of our 6 years together.

In my first marriage i was an unknowing cuck for years although her whole family knew. Eventually, after i found out, my family and all our friends and my boss and coworkers did too. Like the teachers who abused me as a teen, She broke me to the idea and serving her and her Lovers conditioning me to my fate forever. She eventually divorced me, the official reason "sexual incompatibility" after deciding living with a small dicked premature ejaculating cuck who would be a submissive cuckold to her, her Bulls, her girlfriends, and even my own brother wasn't for her. Her disgust, contempt, and open scorn only made it better for me to be worse in her eyes and that seemed to be something she drove to make it easier to ultimately divorce me and feel good about herself.

1st-wife-Ice-Queen-Scorn-Disgust.jpg

My present wife, a family friend of my first wife, married me BECAUSE i was already a broken and trained submissive domesticated cuckold who had proved fidelity and responsibility under the most trying conditions so she could have her cake and eat it too. A relationship that she had never considered growing up. Coming from divorced household and having Mormon neighbors she only knew 4 models for adult life: single, married, divorced, or polygamy. Ethical non-monogamy didn't seem to be wide spread in small town middle America then.

Since then the only thing I feel we lost between us was any sense of jealousy she might have had about me. She has long loaned me out to girlfriends and men for a variety of reasons. Unlike my first wife who grew disgusted by my willing submission to her Lovers humiliating demands it's a total turn-on for my wife.

Yes she does things with other men she doesn't do with me, like kiss and beg for their big cocks and sperm, but then She lives with me and i get to see her doing all the everyday intimate things that that couples living together might take for granted and might even get on their nerves. i would miss those far more if we weren't together than the limited sex we have.

Any man can pay women for sex but even a "girlfriend" experience is temporary and guarded, my wife has traveled with men for more than a month at a time, it doesn't replace the day to day intimacy of a committed couple.

C 0932.jpg

mmThe kiss.jpg

a m french kiss IMG_4103.jpg14 Hot Wife 2nd Vaginal O.JPG

Wow, that's kind of sad actually.
I suspect that maybe as i have commented above your status as her primary lover has now ceased maybe your still her secondary lover or perhaps you have become more like a brother to her.

As in our relationship this has become the necessary price to pay for enjoying this LS over many years, something wanabees should consider.

• Wow
Reactions: slavesimon
With us it's well established that the part of her that desires and is attracted to a man in a sexual way is absent between us. She does not see me as a man and never did. That's why she cuckolds me. In place of that there is a special connect between us where she is my dominant superior and I'm her submissive inferior. She gets a sexual thrill by having sex with her lover in front of me while rejecting me.She loves humiliating me and the contrast between my weak submissive nature and her lovers strong alpha masculinity enhances her sexual experience.So in that sense there is a special part of her that I connect with and that she needs and desires and this is not provided by other men. Also she likes to feminize me and when made up and dressed up I can pass quite well for a girl. She often says I'm like a sister to her or like one of her girlfriends. I'm just not a man in her eyes.

Lost or lost and found?

In two marriage I never felt like either wife was "mine". After first being cuckoled by my cheating first wife and I realized our marriage was a mirage for 4 of our 6 years together.

In my first marriage i was an unknowing cuck for years although her whole family knew. Eventually, after i found out, my family and all our friends and my boss and coworkers did too. Like the teachers who abused me as a teen, She broke me to the idea and serving her and her Lovers conditioning me to my fate forever. She eventually divorced me, the official reason "sexual incompatibility" after deciding living with a small dicked premature ejaculating cuck who would be a submissive cuckold to her, her Bulls, her girlfriends, and even my own brother wasn't for her. Her disgust, contempt, and open scorn only made it better for me to be worse in her eyes and that seemed to be something she drove to make it easier to ultimately divorce me and feel good about herself.

View attachment 1079189

My present wife, a family friend of my first wife, married me BECAUSE i was already a broken and trained submissive domesticated cuckold who had proved fidelity and responsibility under the most trying conditions so she could have her cake and eat it too. A relationship that she had never considered growing up. Coming from divorced household and having Mormon neighbors she only knew 4 models for adult life: single, married, divorced, or polygamy. Ethical non-monogamy didn't seem to be wide spread in small town middle America then.

Since then the only thing I feel we lost between us was any sense of jealousy she might have had about me. She has long loaned me out to girlfriends and men for a variety of reasons. Unlike my first wife who grew disgusted by my willing submission to her Lovers humiliating demands it's a total turn-on for my wife.

Yes she does things with other men she doesn't do with me, like kiss and beg for their big cocks and sperm, but then She lives with me and i get to see her doing all the everyday intimate things that that couples living together might take for granted and might even get on their nerves. i would miss those far more if we weren't together than the limited sex we have.

Any man can pay women for sex but even a "girlfriend" experience is temporary and guarded, my wife has traveled with men for more than a month at a time, it doesn't replace the day to day intimacy of a committed couple.

View attachment 1079206

View attachment 1079207

View attachment 1079208View attachment 1079209
She is stunning!

LIke any interaction with another person, we grow, and evolve. If we take another lover, especially with the love and support of our first love or at least the one we gave ourselves us to, it either emboldens us or makes us feel guilty. If we are embolden and trust that we have the support of our love, then when we venture further and experience others, then as we embrace, experience, and enjoy others, we will certainly embrace them, and the love, lust, and feelings they give us, so we can never go back to what was once was

My hotwife doesnt make me feel
Like ive lost her but temporarily thecguys she fucks doesnt include me .I need to explai3 .She puts me in chasity one or two days before her hot wife fuck dates. On the days she has a fuck date she verbally and visually torments me but.shuts me out. Heres a example i have have to bath her and get her ready to go out to fuck as follows she will get partially desk she will tell me make us a drink.she will come down stairs sit across from me spred he legs and say things LIKE WHAT YOU SEE ?. The see says you need to finish dressing me REMEMBER you cant touch me only enough to dtess me. She sends me backndoen stairs ti make us another drink. She will sit opposite me agIan spresd her legs. Agzin i'll.bet you want this puusy ? Wellnyour caged sonthat wont happen when she get up to leave she intensifies her actions . I gonto kiss her and she gets attimate Im going out to fuck YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TRYING TO TOUCH ME. THIS BODY TITS ARE PUSSY ARE NOT FOR YOU ANY TIME I HAVE A FUCK DATE so on those times youb could say ive lost her but the reclaiming sex id great