Have you interrupted???

Elja1

Couple
Gold
Ever walk in on wife with one of her bulls unexpectedly? I came home at lunch one day ,had the afternoon off. As I walked in on the Ex, I heard moaning from the Livingroom, thinking she was rubbing one out I came around the corner to find her blowing the neighbors husband and his wife was in a chair playing with a vibrator, doing all the moaning. They all stopped for a minute while I got my clothes off and we spent the afternoon, enjoying each other until we couldn't do it anymore. The one thing I miss about the Ex, she loved her sexual experiences

Several times over the years I've walked in, catching KK in the act, as she was indulging herself with another man's cock...

The first time was at the end of a home remodel project; when we converted our second master suite into what we now call the 'playroom,' I came home early one afternoon and caught her in the shower with the bathroom designer, "christening" the finished work. At the exact moment I wandered in, KK and the guy were both in the shower, naked, the guy on his back, KK squatting over him, pissing on his erect cock. KK's only reaction was to "shush" me, and ask for some privacy.

On another early arrival at home occasion, I walked in on KK with her high school ex - they were fucking on the den sofa. Instead of interrupting them, I watched from around the corner as long as I could without disclosing myself. Then I made my exit to the garage, where I found myself insanely jacking off to what I'd just witnessed - it was intensely erotic, watching them kissing, fucking and making love.

There were several other similar events, which devolved into me joining in...

I bumped into a friend of my wife's late one Friday night she told me she had gone to a nightclub , l decided to surprise her,it took a while to find her she was sat in a darkened area with a guy, they were kissing and she had her hand in is crotch area ....l had incredibly feelings running through me ..my dick was throbbing, eventually they got up and left l followed a bit behind.....they turned directly behind the club l waited a little and then followed, l was a little scared but also aroused, l neared the end of the building and slowly peared round there in the illuminated area was my wife crouched down sucking vigorously on this guys dick ....l could here her say take your trousers down l want to suck it all. I had got my dick out and started wanking it was so exciting....he pulled her up she took her pants off and bent over some bins and he entered her l could here her moans as he thrust into her ....l heard her say fuck me your so big and he replied take it you dirty fucking slut ....she just went wild l shot my load and retreated it was the best of wanks.

I bumped into a friend of my wife's late one Friday night she told me she had gone to a nightclub , l decided to surprise her,it took a while to find her she was sat in a darkened area with a guy, they were kissing and she had her hand in is crotch area ....l had incredibly feelings running through me ..my dick was throbbing, eventually they got up and left l followed a bit behind.....they turned directly behind the club l waited a little and then followed, l was a little scared but also aroused, l neared the end of the building and slowly peared round there in the illuminated area was my wife crouched down sucking vigorously on this guys dick ....l could here her say take your trousers down l want to suck it all. I had got my dick out and started wanking it was so exciting....he pulled her up she took her pants off and bent over some bins and he entered her l could here her moans as he thrust into her ....l heard her say fuck me your so big and he replied take it you dirty fucking slut ....she just went wild l shot my load and retreated it was the best of wanks.
That's so hot I set up a camera in our bedroom one nite no body knew about and I told my friend to sneek in and get in bed with her on my side of bed so she'll think it was me I wanted to see what she'd do cuz she always told me she wouldn't do any thing with someone unless I was there so I told him I'd give him like 15 to 20 min alone and if she asked if I knew you were in there I said tell her no that I fell asleep so u came in there and I'd be able to see and hear what was going on I had also tried waking her up and she shot me down so when he gets there he did like I said and climbs into the bed naked and got next to her and starts touching her she at first tried to resist but he was a little more aggressive than I was so he was able to start rubbing her pussy then she started to like it but I could hear her say I thought I told u no while moaning then she must of noticed it wasn't mme cuz she says hey what are u doing and he tells her making her feel good and she's into it and asks where I was he tells her idk y u want me to stop and she said no but does he know your in here and he tells her no and I hear her go hey those are my underwear and he goes yep and then starts going down on her then I decide to walk in

Ever walk in on wife with one of her bulls unexpectedly? I came home at lunch one day ,had the afternoon off. As I walked in on the Ex, I heard moaning from the Livingroom, thinking she was rubbing one out I came around the corner to find her blowing the neighbors husband and his wife was in a chair playing with a vibrator, doing all the moaning. They all stopped for a minute while I got my clothes off and we spent the afternoon, enjoying each other until we couldn't do it anymore. The one thing I miss about the Ex, she loved her sexual experiences
That's hot

while i was in the service i worked from 1600 to 0800 the next morning, every third night.

one night, about 2230, instead of going to the chow hall, i decided to go home to grab a sandwich.

when i walked it, my wife was watchinh TV & my buddy was lying with his head in her lap. i guess i got there a little too early.

Reactions: btweets
Friend came over for a visit and to spend some quality time with my wife and I. I thought we were done for the night and said my good nights. She followed him down the basement stairs to show him out and lock up. When she did not come back in a reasonable time I went down the stairs to see what was up. My wife was on top of the freezer, pants on the floor spread wide while our friend got one more for the road. It was super hot as I was not expecting it. Loved that- you caught me look on her face as she was cumming on his cock.....again.

Friend came over for a visit and to spend some quality time with my wife and I. I thought we were done for the night and said my good nights. She followed him down the basement stairs to show him out and lock up. When she did not come back in a reasonable time I went down the stairs to see what was up. My wife was on top of the freezer, pants on the floor spread wide while our friend got one more for the road. It was super hot as I was not expecting it. Loved that- you caught me look on her face as she was cumming on his cock.....again.
That happened to me one nite our friend was over we had been going at it for awhile and we were taking a break I left to get us some waters and towels and when I walked back in I found my wife riding him with her tits in his face and I startled her cuz she only pumped a couple more times then got off of him I was like why did you stop her response at time was you suprised me I was like so you didn't have to stop but later she tells me that she didn't know how I would react to seeing her get into it and really start to fuck him my response was what would make you think that I would react any differently than I have been I have been encouraging you cheering him to fuck you harder deeper and loving every moment plus what do you think you'd do that I haven't already seen the both of you doing I've watched it all from her sucking him sucking him balls him fucking her in every hole face pumping seen him fucking her ass like she's never taken it before she even told me at the time he's not in the right place and she was giving me head me lying on bed her bent over sucking me him behind her fucking her pumping away bouncing her on his dick I had to ask what she ment and she goes he's not in the right place so I ask her he's in your ass and she goes yes and I'm looking at her hornier than ever now I tell her how are u taking it he's pounding you like he's in your pussy and she goes I know and he heard us and I tell him he's in her ass and he slows down and couldn't believe it he said and then he came in her ass and she fell over and we rested

That happened to me one nite our friend was over we had been going at it for awhile and we were taking a break I left to get us some waters and towels and when I walked back in I found my wife riding him with her tits in his face and I startled her cuz she only pumped a couple more times then got off of him I was like why did you stop her response at time was you suprised me I was like so you didn't have to stop but later she tells me that she didn't know how I would react to seeing her get into it and really start to fuck him my response was what would make you think that I would react any differently than I have been I have been encouraging you cheering him to fuck you harder deeper and loving every moment plus what do you think you'd do that I haven't already seen the both of you doing I've watched it all from her sucking him sucking him balls him fucking her in every hole face pumping seen him fucking her ass like she's never taken it before she even told me at the time he's not in the right place and she was giving me head me lying on bed her bent over sucking me him behind her fucking her pumping away bouncing her on his dick I had to ask what she ment and she goes he's not in the right place so I ask her he's in your ass and she goes yes and I'm looking at her hornier than ever now I tell her how are u taking it he's pounding you like he's in your pussy and she goes I know and he heard us and I tell him he's in her ass and he slows down and couldn't believe it he said and then he came in her ass and she fell over and we rested
My wifes had a hall pass since before we were married. She knows I'm fine (and excited by) her doing whatever she wants with her body. I do think it's a bit tougher for some woman as they have dealt with slut shaming their whole lives and some good old fashioned catholic guilt. I wish my wife was more spontaneous. I like not being responsible for her going for it. Seeing her on the freezer when I was not expecting it made me rock hard in an instant. Love that my friend wanted her again and love her for not saying no. Hot that your wife let your friend have her ass! Good for you for having a hot wife! They are the best.

Reactions: CarChatCochinos
We have a regular we see often. We'd done it with him I'd say 10 times over about 18 months, we were pretty comfy together. Our routine was they start off, go for a while till he'd cum, I'd take a turn, I didn't last long, we'd lay on the bed chatting, kissing and just relaxing. He'd get hard again then they'd have a long 2nd round. I'd go again, didn't last too long, he'd watch. He would get dressed, I'd stay in bed, she always wore either her short robe or one of my dress shirts. She would walk him downstairs to the door and a goodbye kiss. She'd come back to our room, go p**, then we'd mess around before going to sleep.
One night she took longer than usual, I walked downstairs and saw them fucking over the back of the couch. Really caught me off guard.
We always do this together but I really enjoy leaving the room for a quick minute and returning to them seeing how they've switched positions, drives me wild.

We have a regular we see often. We'd done it with him I'd say 10 times over about 18 months, we were pretty comfy together. Our routine was they start off, go for a while till he'd cum, I'd take a turn, I didn't last long, we'd lay on the bed chatting, kissing and just relaxing. He'd get hard again then they'd have a long 2nd round. I'd go again, didn't last too long, he'd watch. He would get dressed, I'd stay in bed, she always wore either her short robe or one of my dress shirts. She would walk him downstairs to the door and a goodbye kiss. She'd come back to our room, go p**, then we'd mess around before going to sleep.
One night she took longer than usual, I walked downstairs and saw them fucking over the back of the couch. Really caught me off guard.
We always do this together but I really enjoy leaving the room for a quick minute and returning to them seeing how they've switched positions, drives me wild.
That has happened to me acouple of times I would leave for a few min to walk in and she'd be suprised she thought I might be suprised at how she was fucking him cuz she was into his cock it was bigger than mine and it made her fuck him differently I had to reasure her that it turned me on walking in on her riding him hard her shoving her tits in his face it was one of the hottest things I've seen sexually I told her if she's enjoying it don't worry about me I'm enjoying it too just as much

Reactions: cuckwannabe1979
We actually plan to do this on occasion with her lover! He'll show up and I'll intentionally give him 15 minutes or so get things going. So my car is gone and his truck ins there - we always wonder what the neighbors think- but don't really care! I walk into the house and hear her magical moans and his deep grunts that draw me to the bedroom. I watch for a bit and she notices me and give me the warmest smile and says "hello, why don't you join us?" One time she left notes to lead me to the bedroom that were so hot with things like "my lover is deep into me by the time you read this" and "we are preparing a snack for you"!

His truck in the driveway...
Our friend always parks in our driveway. Arrives 6 - 7:00. He leaves sometimes at 10, but most times midnight, once was 2am, once 3 am.
We leave the lights and TV on downstairs while we're up in the bedroom messing around so the neighbors don't suspect.