Have you or would you ever have double vaginal penetration with your wife/girlfriend?

Hi there! I'd love to try it with my wife and another - I suspect it might be pretty tricky though. Interested to hear from those who have tried and succeeded.
I think it would be very tricky, unless you did it like in pic #2. In the videos I've watched, even long dicks keep popping out. Never the less, I'd still like to try.

As a guy, I can say I'll pass. I have DPd a girl in the past. It end up with 1 guy just holding the chick up while the other guy bangs away. I can't imagine DVP being an improvement. I agree it's an awesome look or photo op, but like many things fantasy doesn't match reality. At least in my experience. Now if the other "guy" is a vibrator sign me up. Nothing like turning my slut into a human sex toy. That's what I keep them (sluts) for anyway. Put a big vibe in her and nail the other hole. Thats always been a crowd pleaser for me

I think it would be very tricky, unless you did it like in pic #2. In the videos I've watched, even long dicks keep popping out. Never the less, I'd still like to try.
Yes the 2nd pic would be the way to go but I'd still be expecting one to pop out ,no matter how long! As mentioned fantasy rarely measures up to reality.

Yes the 2nd pic would be the way to go but I'd still be expecting one to pop out ,no matter how long! As mentioned fantasy rarely measures up to reality.
With the guys on their back, and the girl riding cowgirl, I think she would be in a better position to make sure they don't pop out. But if one does, it's not the end of the world.

With the guys on their back, and the girl riding cowgirl, I think she would be in a better position to make sure they don't pop out. But if one does, it's not the end of the world.
I guess if it pops out you'd just pop it straight back in again! Too much natural lube sounds wonderfully sexy!

Reactions: Starsky
tried it, and yes, it was a challenge. I was underneath, she was on top (facing me) and he came from behind. the problem isn't "too much" friction, but rather, too much natural lube. One of us kept slipping out - but it was f--in hot!
Sounds like you have an adventurous lady on your hands. Good for you. Look at it this way: Life is a journey, not a destination. You never made it to your destination, but you had fun trying to get there.

Sounds like you have an adventurous lady on your hands. Good for you. Look at it this way: Life is a journey, not a destination. You never made it to your destination, but you had fun trying to get there.
the journey may take us along the same route at some point :)

My attitude exactly! I've tried it with my cock and a small dildo and didn't get very far! Another torso and legs would seem to make it even more of a challenge!

Reactions: Starsky