Have you walked in on her and her FWB by accident

Elja1

Couple
Aug 17, 2019
I forgot some paperwork at the house,when I got home I saw her BF's car in the driveway,which is normal for the most part,they workout and do computer work together. As I walked into the kitchen,I heard noises coming from livingroom,went in to find her being eaten by her girlfriend while the guys were stuffing her mouth with cock. Quite the site,never mind about paperwork,stripped and went down on her GF while studs took care of wife. This is just one of her surprises,ended up the 3 of us tookn GF to bedroom for a few hours while wife watched and helped out

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice,I've come home to the same at times and joined in or sat back and watched. The one I missed out on was one time next door neighbor and his wife came over while wife was having 2 BF's over they walked in as she was being spit roasted and they both joined in. From what the wife said Celeste(neighbors wife) was extremely horney burned through the 2 BF's and wanted more. Wife had them call friends and I guess it turned into an afternoon fuckfest at both houses. Wife said Celeste did 7 guys before it was over

Twice! Both times were with the same guy, he was her first BBC. The first time I was aware of his intentions. Him and I were having a smoke upstairs and in the garage, and I had told him to try and make something happen. He said he’d try and for me to stay there and to give him 15-20 minutes or so. Well I only waited about 5 minutes and very quietly entered the house and slowly made my way down the stairwell. Before I could see them I could definitely hear them, well mostly her. I finally got far enough down not to be seen but could see them. She was laying on her back and positioned with her legs up and open wide on the side of the bed while he was standing there and fucking her. She was telling him to “hurry up and cum, cum inside me.” The stairwell was really dark and very easy to not be noticed. As I was watching, he looked over at the stairs and I figured he might have seen me, although I don’t think he really did. So I just finished down the last four steps or so, and she was really talking to him. He seen me because he was facing towards the stairs and immediately stopped and turned to walk down the hallway to the bathroom. She noticed me and jumped off the bed and quickly pulled her panties and sweats back on, and I’ll never forget what she said as she was pulling them up. She looked at me and just simply said, “well I just fucked D!” I smiled and replied, “you did?” “Well why did you stop?” I don’t remember what she said after that, but I was hoping that I could just jump in and join them. Lol. The second time happened under very similar circumstances.. It was just the three of us there, and Robin had from early on, always told me to never leave her by herself regardless where we were, especially if she was the only girl! As the years went on however, she would ask me to run and go get cigarettes, beer or money if we needed it, and she would stay there. This part is hilarious!! She had asked me to go run some sort of errand, and get this... she told me to call her when I was on my way back home! LMAO!! 🤣😂 Why, why in the world would she want me to call her and let her know when I was on my way home????? At first I thought it was a joke, or even possibly an obvious hint, but it wasn’t, she was totally serious! Before I had left, I had told them both separately, not to do anything until after I got back, and then if we wanted to have some fun, we could. He said that was fine with him, and she had said that nothing was going to happen period. Now I should back up a little and let you know that on several occasions prior, I had asked Robin to mount him cowboy style and reverse cowboy style. I had always loved that view and I really wanted to take pictures and video of them in that position, but she kept saying she didn’t want to do it. Okay back to the story.. Knowing something just wasn’t right, I hid a small voice recorder under our loveseat and left. My mind was going crazy wondering what was already happening as I drove down the street. Whatever reason I had left, I made it back really quick. Another hilarious moment.. she called me to ask me where I was, and as I was actually pulling in our driveway, I told her that I was waiting in line to which again, she told me to call her when I was leaving! LOL!! I was now a member of Seal Team Six as I slowly, quietly and stealth like made my way inside the house and managed to open the basement door without being heard. I suddenly heard the familiar sounds I was so accustomed to and also knew that although I still wanted to be as quiet as possible, Robin was helping cover up any noise I might have made. So after I figured out they weren’t on the bed, I knew they were in the living room somewhere. Now I had to lay flat on my stomach, head first, and ever so slowly made my way down the steps. After a couple of steps and following the noise, I soon spotted them on the loveseat. He was sitting and guess what, she was straddling him face to face, EXACTLY what I had asked her to do many times before! I lowered myself another couple of steps where I had a clear view and could clearly watch as she bounced up and down on his BBC, with the occasional back n fourth grind, the whole time telling him that she wanted him to cum, “I want you to cum, c’mon baby, cum inside me!” I continued to just stay put and watch, and could tell by his face and body movement that he wasn’t going to last much longer. Then I was suddenly overcome with this bizarre feeling that I had never felt before, there was one part of me that wanted to interrupt them and ruin his orgasm, versus the other normal part of me that wanted to watch as he came, not knowing if he was wearing a condom or not and how hot it would be if he was going to pump her pussy full of his cum. As all this was swimming around in my brain, I was now at the bottom of the stairs and was planning on just walking up to them, and again, join in or just watch. That’s when I seen him look at the stairs and I didn’t know if he had actually seen me or was just checking, and so I had to make a quick decision and acted like I had just got home and kicked off my shoes. I had turned towards them and took a few steps is when I had realized that he actually hadn’t seen me. I know this because it wasn’t until I had taken those few steps when he quickly looked at me and in one move literally and physically picked her up off him and tossed her airborne to the other side of the couch!! LOL!! I walked up and stood behind and slightly to the side of the seat, and with a smile on my face, said, “well what are you guys doing?” He never looked at me, just sat still and was trying quickly to cover himself. She had been tossed like a sack and landed on the near side of the seat and slowly slid down to the floor. She was completely naked and was trying to grab at the throw blanket and her clothes and cover herself. She didn’t waste any time and with a forced fake smile said, “okay, you caught us!” The whole time with this guilty looking forced smile and her voice changed into a childlike tone. I kept trying to look at him to try and see if he was wearing a condom or not, all he did was sit there shaking his head back n fourth and never said a single word, until he eventually got up and made a straight line for the bathroom. Now during this whole time I kept asking her what they were doing? Damn, I can’t remember what she was saying to me! I walked around and sat in my recliner facing the loveseat and she had crawled back up on it. I asked her if she had fun and can’t remember her answer to that, but I told her that they should keep going so I could watch, to which she quickly replied no, and that she wanted him to leave. Lol. I told her what I had heard and asked her if he ended up cumming and if he had cum inside her. She said she didn’t know if he did or not, or if he was wearing a condom or not. I grabbed ahold of the throw she was covered up with and tried to pull it away so I could see if she had cum oozing out or not. She was kicking me away with her legs and I can’t remember if I found out one way or another. I should back up and tell you that Robin had had a hysterectomy and so she couldn’t get pregnant, which her and I both loved because we hated condoms and they would make her sore after a little while, plus I loved sloppy seconds! Now he already knew this as the night in which she let him fuck her and giving her her first BBC. He started out with a condom on and she wanted him to cum but she was starting to get a little sore and he said it would take him awhile. We both reassured him that she couldn’t get pregnant and that she loved to make a guy cum inside her, he took it off and I told him that he won’t last long because she felt so good, he agreed and didn’t last long. However I couldn’t help but think that he might still wear one, especially if he was being sneaky and didn’t want to leave any obvious evidence behind. And also knowing that the moments when I’m present, that he’ll be able to feel her amazing pussy and would be expected and encouraged to cum inside her. I decided to then confront her with the fact that I had told her not to do anything while I was gone, she told me that he had told her that I told him that it was okay, I already knew she was lying but wanted to hear what she would say. He finally came out of the bathroom and it was quite obvious that he was uncomfortable and just said that he was going to get going. I told him I’d walk him out because I wanted to have a cigarette anyway. He was probably wondering if I was going to kick his ass or not! Lol. When we got out to the garage I asked him why he didn’t wait until I got back, and he said that she said that I had told her that it okay. Lol. I knew that in fact that they were both lying. I listened to the recording later that night as I was in the garage having a smoke, she was asleep, or so I thought so, but suddenly walked out into the garage and asked me what I was doing, I told her that I was listening to her fucking D! Lol.

Twice! Both times were with the same guy, he was her first BBC. The first time I was aware of his intentions. Him and I were having a smoke upstairs and in the garage, and I had told him to try and make something happen. He said he’d try and for me to stay there and to give him 15-20 minutes or so. Well I only waited about 5 minutes and very quietly entered the house and slowly made my way down the stairwell. Before I could see them I could definitely hear them, well mostly her. I finally got far enough down not to be seen but could see them. She was laying on her back and positioned with her legs up and open wide on the side of the bed while he was standing there and fucking her. She was telling him to “hurry up and cum, cum inside me.” The stairwell was really dark and very easy to not be noticed. As I was watching, he looked over at the stairs and I figured he might have seen me, although I don’t think he really did. So I just finished down the last four steps or so, and she was really talking to him. He seen me because he was facing towards the stairs and immediately stopped and turned to walk down the hallway to the bathroom. She noticed me and jumped off the bed and quickly pulled her panties and sweats back on, and I’ll never forget what she said as she was pulling them up. She looked at me and just simply said, “well I just fucked D!” I smiled and replied, “you did?” “Well why did you stop?” I don’t remember what she said after that, but I was hoping that I could just jump in and join them. Lol. The second time happened under very similar circumstances.. It was just the three of us there, and Robin had from early on, always told me to never leave her by herself regardless where we were, especially if she was the only girl! As the years went on however, she would ask me to run and go get cigarettes, beer or money if we needed it, and she would stay there. This part is hilarious!! She had asked me to go run some sort of errand, and get this... she told me to call her when I was on my way back home! LMAO!! 🤣😂 Why, why in the world would she want me to call her and let her know when I was on my way home????? At first I thought it was a joke, or even possibly an obvious hint, but it wasn’t, she was totally serious! Before I had left, I had told them both separately, not to do anything until after I got back, and then if we wanted to have some fun, we could. He said that was fine with him, and she had said that nothing was going to happen period. Now I should back up a little and let you know that on several occasions prior, I had asked Robin to mount him cowboy style and reverse cowboy style. I had always loved that view and I really wanted to take pictures and video of them in that position, but she kept saying she didn’t want to do it. Okay back to the story.. Knowing something just wasn’t right, I hid a small voice recorder under our loveseat and left. My mind was going crazy wondering what was already happening as I drove down the street. Whatever reason I had left, I made it back really quick. Another hilarious moment.. she called me to ask me where I was, and as I was actually pulling in our driveway, I told her that I was waiting in line to which again, she told me to call her when I was leaving! LOL!! I was now a member of Seal Team Six as I slowly, quietly and stealth like made my way inside the house and managed to open the basement door without being heard. I suddenly heard the familiar sounds I was so accustomed to and also knew that although I still wanted to be as quiet as possible, Robin was helping cover up any noise I might have made. So after I figured out they weren’t on the bed, I knew they were in the living room somewhere. Now I had to lay flat on my stomach, head first, and ever so slowly made my way down the steps. After a couple of steps and following the noise, I soon spotted them on the loveseat. He was sitting and guess what, she was straddling him face to face, EXACTLY what I had asked her to do many times before! I lowered myself another couple of steps where I had a clear view and could clearly watch as she bounced up and down on his BBC, with the occasional back n fourth grind, the whole time telling him that she wanted him to cum, “I want you to cum, c’mon baby, cum inside me!” I continued to just stay put and watch, and could tell by his face and body movement that he wasn’t going to last much longer. Then I was suddenly overcome with this bizarre feeling that I had never felt before, there was one part of me that wanted to interrupt them and ruin his orgasm, versus the other normal part of me that wanted to watch as he came, not knowing if he was wearing a condom or not and how hot it would be if he was going to pump her pussy full of his cum. As all this was swimming around in my brain, I was now at the bottom of the stairs and was planning on just walking up to them, and again, join in or just watch. That’s when I seen him look at the stairs and I didn’t know if he had actually seen me or was just checking, and so I had to make a quick decision and acted like I had just got home and kicked off my shoes. I had turned towards them and took a few steps is when I had realized that he actually hadn’t seen me. I know this because it wasn’t until I had taken those few steps when he quickly looked at me and in one move literally and physically picked her up off him and tossed her airborne to the other side of the couch!! LOL!! I walked up and stood behind and slightly to the side of the seat, and with a smile on my face, said, “well what are you guys doing?” He never looked at me, just sat still and was trying quickly to cover himself. She had been tossed like a sack and landed on the near side of the seat and slowly slid down to the floor. She was completely naked and was trying to grab at the throw blanket and her clothes and cover herself. She didn’t waste any time and with a forced fake smile said, “okay, you caught us!” The whole time with this guilty looking forced smile and her voice changed into a childlike tone. I kept trying to look at him to try and see if he was wearing a condom or not, all he did was sit there shaking his head back n fourth and never said a single word, until he eventually got up and made a straight line for the bathroom. Now during this whole time I kept asking her what they were doing? Damn, I can’t remember what she was saying to me! I walked around and sat in my recliner facing the loveseat and she had crawled back up on it. I asked her if she had fun and can’t remember her answer to that, but I told her that they should keep going so I could watch, to which she quickly replied no, and that she wanted him to leave. Lol. I told her what I had heard and asked her if he ended up cumming and if he had cum inside her. She said she didn’t know if he did or not, or if he was wearing a condom or not. I grabbed ahold of the throw she was covered up with and tried to pull it away so I could see if she had cum oozing out or not. She was kicking me away with her legs and I can’t remember if I found out one way or another. I should back up and tell you that Robin had had a hysterectomy and so she couldn’t get pregnant, which her and I both loved because we hated condoms and they would make her sore after a little while, plus I loved sloppy seconds! Now he already knew this as the night in which she let him fuck her and giving her her first BBC. He started out with a condom on and she wanted him to cum but she was starting to get a little sore and he said it would take him awhile. We both reassured him that she couldn’t get pregnant and that she loved to make a guy cum inside her, he took it off and I told him that he won’t last long because she felt so good, he agreed and didn’t last long. However I couldn’t help but think that he might still wear one, especially if he was being sneaky and didn’t want to leave any obvious evidence behind. And also knowing that the moments when I’m present, that he’ll be able to feel her amazing pussy and would be expected and encouraged to cum inside her. I decided to then confront her with the fact that I had told her not to do anything while I was gone, she told me that he had told her that I told him that it was okay, I already knew she was lying but wanted to hear what she would say. He finally came out of the bathroom and it was quite obvious that he was uncomfortable and just said that he was going to get going. I told him I’d walk him out because I wanted to have a cigarette anyway. He was probably wondering if I was going to kick his ass or not! Lol. When we got out to the garage I asked him why he didn’t wait until I got back, and he said that she said that I had told her that it okay. Lol. I knew that in fact that they were both lying. I listened to the recording later that night as I was in the garage having a smoke, she was asleep, or so I thought so, but suddenly walked out into the garage and asked me what I was doing, I told her that I was listening to her fucking D! Lol.
Sounds like you have quite the hotwife there,It's funny how for the longest time they fight the urge,and once released have to make up for lost time,lol. Great story

I remember once waking up one night and finding that my wife was absent. We had picked up my college buddy, Michael, at the airport earlier that night and had gone out to eat at his favorite restaurant in our city and returned to our place for a quick threesome. I had to work the next day and they would have the day to themselves, so I made him sleep in our living room on a fold-out sofa. She and I went to sleep in our bed and quickly fell asleep. It had to be this way, otherwise we would have sex all night long.

So, I was surprised to find her missing, when I awoke I the middle of the night. I quietly got up and looked into the living room. There they were, him sitting on the sofa, his feet on the floor, her straddling him, his cock deep in her, while she silently fucked him. I could see almost nothing because she wore a large blanket over her body and the room was dark. I watched for a good two or three minutes as the blanket move up and down. But I could tell that he was getting close, so I hurried back to bed. I was sort of upset. Couldn’t they have waited until morning, when they would have 8 hours to fuck in? Amazingly enough, I quickly fell asleep.

In the morning, I got up quietly and prepared for work. She came out to greet me and I told her about what I had seen last night. She was distraught and she apologized sincerely. Not for fucking him, but for waking me, as she knew I needed my sleep. I was no longer upset; in fact, I was quite turned on by it all. I gave her a big kiss and told her to make him as sexually sated as she could. Later that night she gave a superb blow job. Mike also got one. She was just too sore to fuck anymore. God, those were good times.

I remember once waking up one night and finding that my wife was absent. We had picked up my college buddy, Michael, at the airport earlier that night and had gone out to eat at his favorite restaurant in our city and returned to our place for a quick threesome. I had to work the next day and they would have the day to themselves, so I made him sleep in our living room on a fold-out sofa. She and I went to sleep in our bed and quickly fell asleep. It had to be this way, otherwise we would have sex all night long.

So, I was surprised to find her missing, when I awoke I the middle of the night. I quietly got up and looked into the living room. There they were, him sitting on the sofa, his feet on the floor, her straddling him, his cock deep in her, while she silently fucked him. I could see almost nothing because she wore a large blanket over her body and the room was dark. I watched for a good two or three minutes as the blanket move up and down. But I could tell that he was getting close, so I hurried back to bed. I was sort of upset. Couldn’t they have waited until morning, when they would have 8 hours to fuck in? Amazingly enough, I quickly fell asleep.

In the morning, I got up quietly and prepared for work. She came out to greet me and I told her about what I had seen last night. She was distraught and she apologized sincerely. Not for fucking him, but for waking me, as she knew I needed my sleep. I was no longer upset; in fact, I was quite turned on by it all. I gave her a big kiss and told her to make him as sexually sated as she could. Later that night she gave a superb blow job. Mike also got one. She was just too sore to fuck anymore. God, those were good times.
Great story,sounds as if your playing days are over,hope you still get to share her

I have never "accidentally" walked in on my wife and her boyfriend. That being said... If I ever did, I would either stand silently in the doorway and slowly edge myself, or pull up a seat (while not "interfering" with whatever they're doing) and again, slowly edge myself. That most likely won't happen though, as I know it's both my wife's and her boyfriend's preference that they play alone. I very happily "get mine" when they're done.

I love the fact that my wife has the freedom to act on her needs/desires with her boyfriend (and vice versa) any time she wants, even though I'm not there. I'm her husband/Cuck, NOT her owner.

I forgot some paperwork at the house,when I got home I saw her BF's car in the driveway,which is normal for the most part,they workout and do computer work together. As I walked into the kitchen,I heard noises coming from livingroom,went in to find her being eaten by her girlfriend while the guys were stuffing her mouth with cock. Quite the site,never mind about paperwork,stripped and went down on her GF while studs took care of wife. This is just one of her surprises,ended up the 3 of us tookn GF to bedroom for a few hours while wife watched and helped out
So hot I want that

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat