Having Butterflies

Dec 3, 2022
Having butterflies right now. Since my wife tonight, after many meetings with a guy that she has been in contact with for sometime went to meet. We have been talking about doing this for sometime and everything worked up to tonight. She wanted to do this without me along, because she said it would feel weird if I was there with her.
She had been texting me since she went to meet him and telling me how things are going and that she was doing good. She meet him at a restaurant first, because he was taking her out to dinner. Afterward she texted me that she was driving to his place. Once she got there, she texted me that she had got to his place and she was sitting in his living room while he was making her a drink. That was about 30 min ago. Nothing more from her since then. I'm taking it, that she is starting he fun night with him. But I've got lots of butterflies, just knowing what's going to happen with her.

Some pics of her:
1266635374.jpg572721200.jpg710270005 (1).jpg73495086_766093513833214_9143759702717366272_n.jpg

Was it the same way for the other guys on here, when their wife went for the first time? I'm hoping she is going to have a good time too. Because I would like this to continue for her also. Any insight's how how things will me going for her?
How did everything go?

Lol, this seems to be a trend - new user, never posted much before, joins and posts a bunch of pictures of a woman, often with face-shots (which I think almost no one new to the lifestyle would do) and say their wife is out on their first date and they're nervously awaiting.

They post a couple follow-ups like "have any insights for me" or "I bet they are fucking now"

Then they disappear.

Here's some others:

I mean, hey, if you want to post some fantasy story, whatever but at least write the ending haha...

Having butterflies right now. Since my wife tonight, after many meetings with a guy that she has been in contact with for sometime went to meet. We have been talking about doing this for sometime and everything worked up to tonight. She wanted to do this without me along, because she said it would feel weird if I was there with her.
She had been texting me since she went to meet him and telling me how things are going and that she was doing good. She meet him at a restaurant first, because he was taking her out to dinner. Afterward she texted me that she was driving to his place. Once she got there, she texted me that she had got to his place and she was sitting in his living room while he was making her a drink. That was about 30 min ago. Nothing more from her since then. I'm taking it, that she is starting he fun night with him. But I've got lots of butterflies, just knowing what's going to happen with her.

Some pics of her:
View attachment 1071587View attachment 1071588View attachment 1071589View attachment 1071590
congratulaions, she is gorgeous and it means you trust each other and love each other beyond everthying to share your fantasies, wish she enjoys it a lot and tell you later and you guys feel more connected and in love than never

Was it the same way for the other guys on here, when their wife went for the first time? I'm hoping she is going to have a good time too. Because I would like this to continue for her also. Any insight's how how things will me going for her?
Same thing happens to everyone i assume. it happened to me too.

Reactions: AndyCee777

Some pics of her:
View attachment 1071587View attachment 1071588View attachment 1071589View attachment 1071590
You are one lucky man. It is so much fun to be sitting at home while your wife is off on a date and not knowing what is actually happening at that moment. Let your imagination go with it. Have fun.

Reactions: slutplay
Interesting to hear about the butterflies. Among other things, I am a musician and always get them before a performance, but no other times in life. That said, while I think the cuckold fantasy is hot, I am not sure it is for my wife and I. Might get the butterflies if I was a cuck, an interesting thought.

The original post is over a month old and we haven't heard back from mattstrong75. I hope things went well for him and his wife. Would like to hear how the evening went for her, and how they are doing. Moving forward with the cuckold relationship, or putting that on hold for a while? Did the bull live up to her expectations, and has she seen him again? Please post a follow-up.

Interesting to hear about the butterflies. Among other things, I am a musician and always get them before a performance, but no other times in life. That said, while I think the cuckold fantasy is hot, I am not sure it is for my wife and I. Might get the butterflies if I was a cuck, an interesting thought.

The original post is over a month old and we haven't heard back from mattstrong75. I hope things went well for him and his wife. Would like to hear how the evening went for her, and how they are doing. Moving forward with the cuckold relationship, or putting that on hold for a while? Did the bull live up to her expectations, and has she seen him again? Please post a follow-up.
Unfortunately, this was a fake post. They usually are when they start with a bunch of plain-clothes pictures showing the supposed wife's face.

Some pics of her:
Lucky guy! Butterflies are ok