Having My Balls Spanked Before He Fucks My Girl

Mar 27, 2021
San Diego, California
I'll get to it. I'm 25. From So Cal in the US. Submissive Cuckold.

Older brother is Dominant Alpha Male (27 yrs old) who fucks my girl and makes me watch them do it.

But beforehand, after he has spent anywhere from one night to three weeks slowly but surely seducing my girl and stealing her heart away from me, I always find myself on all fours, watching them in the intense passion of sexual arousal, kissing and groping each other while violently tearing off each other's clothes.

She is surging with sexual hormones and adrenaline. All three of us are. We're all so turned on yet i'm whimpering like a bitch and she loves it. She loves looking down on my humiliated, emasculated position while I shake in intense excitement. Now she's with the big alpha dog - not the little dog and she wants to watch the beta male's misery only get worse. She's become as sadistic as my jock older brother has always been.

So he commands me to move to in front of where they are sitting on the couch naked. My dominant older brother / bull loudly and aggressively commands me to drop my drawers / shove down my pants, to keep my face down and raise my ass up.

He then slips his belt out of his pants that were next to him. His huuuge cock pumps full of blood. My girlfriend's beautiful eyes widen with captivation and excitement and both her and my breathing becomes heavy. Her massive bowling ball breasts protrude from her chest as her lungs expand with oxygen.

Then....... My older brother, having folding the belt in half, whoops and spanks my balls, swinging the heavy leather strap through and through the back of my ball sack over and over again while she cheers him on and laughs uncontrollably at my pain.

I yelp like a hound dog in submission and misery while deep down loving it so much. He keeps doing until I cry out that he is the Alpha Dog and that he can fuck my girl as I promise to watch. Then, having titillated her to maximum arousal, he fucks her there on that couch. He pumps her full of cum in different ways until they finish the night with her riding him and my older brother spending every savory enjoyable moment tormenting me by feeling and massaging her big boobs from underneath her. He'll look over at me to drive the humiliation even further, making eye contact and taunting me with his words. Then they finish with each other.

So my question is: Who else finds this style of cuckolding hot because, while my brother and I have had luck finding women that are into this kind of stuff, we haven't found many other couples that employ his signature humiliation ritual.

I always think to myself, there's nothing more that I hate in the world than to have my testicles spanked especially in front of the woman of my intense sexual desire and especially by my douchey jock older brother who I hate. And yet, it feels sooooo good and because the humiliation is what gives me pleasure, it has to be him doing it to me and him fucking her.

Last edited:
Well my ex really enjoyed punishing my cock and balls. I have often thought of total debasement by her and whomever she wanted to play with. It just seemed right. I won’t go into details here in an open forum but pm me if anyone is interested.

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57

Older brother is Dominant Alpha Male (27 yrs old) who fucks my girl and makes me watch them do it.

But beforehand, after he has spent anywhere from one night to three weeks slowly but surely seducing my girl and stealing her heart away from me, I always find myself on all fours, watching them in the intense passion of sexual arousal, kissing and groping each other while violently tearing off each other's clothes.

She is surging with sexual hormones and adrenaline. All three of us are. We're all so turned on yet i'm whimpering like a bitch and she loves it. She loves looking down on my humiliated, emasculated position while I shake in intense excitement. Now she's with the big alpha dog - not the little dog and she wants to watch the beta male's misery only get worse. She's become as sadistic as my jock older brother has always been.

So he commands me to move to in front of where they are sitting on the couch naked. My dominant older brother / bull loudly and aggressively commands me to drop my drawers / shove down my pants, to keep my face down and raise my ass up.

He then slips his belt out of his pants that were next to him. His huuuge cock pumps full of blood. My girlfriend's beautiful eyes widen with captivation and excitement and both her and my breathing becomes heavy. Her massive bowling ball breasts protrude from her chest as her lungs expand with oxygen.

Then....... My older brother, having folding the belt in half, whoops and spanks my balls, swinging the heavy leather strap through and through the back of my ball sack over and over again while she cheers him on and laughs uncontrollably at my pain.

I yelp like a hound dog in submission and misery while deep down loving it so much. He keeps doing until I cry out that he is the Alpha Dog and that he can fuck my girl as I promise to watch. Then, having titillated her to maximum arousal, he fucks her there on that couch. He pumps her full of cum in different ways until they finish the night with her riding him and my older brother spending every savory enjoyable moment tormenting me by feeling and massaging her big boobs underneath her. He'll look over at me to drive the humiliation even further, making eye contact and taunting me with his words. Then they finish with each other.

So my question is: Who else finds this style of cuckolding hot because, while my brother and I have had luck finding women that are into this kind of stuff, we haven't found many other couples that employ his signature humiliation ritual.

I always think to myself, there's nothing more that I hate in the world than to have my testicles spanked especially in front of the woman of my intense sexual desire and especially by my douchey jock older brother who I hate. And yet, it feels sooooo good and because the humiliation is what gives me pleasure, it has to be him doing it to me and him fucking her.
Can’t say I would want my brother to do that to me but any dominant woman would be more than desirable to humiliate me in such a situation

Can’t say I would want my brother to do that to me but any dominant woman would be more than desirable to humiliate me in such a situation
Not the same for sure but my ex and her sister used to dominate and humiliate me. Sis even brought over her hubby and worked him over in front of me while I was ignored all night.

• Love

I yelp like a hound dog in submission and misery while deep down loving it so much. He keeps doing until I cry out that he is the Alpha Dog and that he can fuck my girl as I promise to watch. Then, having titillated her to maximum arousal, he fucks her there on that couch. He pumps her full of cum in different ways until they finish the night with her riding him and my older brother spending every savory enjoyable moment tormenting me by feeling and massaging her big boobs underneath her. He'll look over at me to drive the humiliation even further, making eye contact and taunting me with his words. Then they finish with each other.

Sounds like you are a cuckold not a stag.