He Came in Her Mouth..

Mitman

Oct 6, 2019
I have mixed feelings about it. We have been together since high school. I was the only one she had been with Up until then but gave her a "hall pass" with a guy from her work. She's a waitress. She is very quiet and shy but She loved it and everything seemed cool. I enjoyed hearing about everything that happened way more than I thought I would. He even came inside her which is something I still don't do.We don't have kids yet. They fucked multiple times that night. It did oddly turn me on....until we found out that this guy is actually a complete low life. Multiple run in with the law and other bad stuff. Got caught stealing at work as well. He also couldn't keep his mouth shut about being with my wife and how me came in her mouth. She's a manager there and it almost cost her. I guess I'm still torn about it but you really do have to either do a scouting report on your partner or make it a one time thing with a random.

Attachments

• 140F92A7-8E3C-464E-B73E-CD0074EB6347.jpeg
    140F92A7-8E3C-464E-B73E-CD0074EB6347.jpeg
    249.6 KB · Views: 363
I have mixed feelings about it. We have been together since high school. I was the only one she had been with Up until then but gave her a "hall pass" with a guy from her work. She's a waitress. She is very quiet and shy but She loved it and everything seemed cool. I enjoyed hearing about everything that happened way more than I thought I would. He even came inside her which is something I still don't do.We don't have kids yet. They fucked multiple times that night. It did oddly turn me on....until we found out that this guy is actually a complete low life. Multiple run in with the law and other bad stuff. Got caught stealing at work as well. He also couldn't keep his mouth shut about being with my wife and how me came in her mouth. She's a manager there and it almost cost her. I guess I'm still torn about it but you really do have to either do a scouting report on your partner or make it a one time thing with a random.

First off....Your wife has an incredible ass. Secondly....I'm sorry your wife and you had a bad experience with the low life, especially on her first time. Last month I wrote on a thread about this very thing (and took allot of heat for it). Nowdays you can't be too careful. My better half NEVER plays unless I'm there, I always make the first contact, and we go through a process of getting to know potential playmates for her, a little bit before anything is arranged. If they (the potential playmate) don't want to do that....not a problem, we just write them off. My better half and I have been in the lifestyle now for 20+ years. I love watching her sharing pleasures with other men, and we have a sex life most people only fantasize about. It's fun, fulfilling, and we've made some really good life long friends along the way.

did she enjoy it ?

Reactions: Mitman
at least you started we are yet to start
It is hard to start. We are still rookies at this so who knows if it will ever happen again. I fantasize about it so I hope that it does. Maybe try doing small thing to get more comfortable with it. Give space at the bar and let men hit on her , let her flirt back. It will grow.

Reactions: slappin8silly57
It is hard to start. We are still rookies at this so who knows if it will ever happen again. I fantasize about it so I hope that it does. Maybe try doing small thing to get more comfortable with it. Give space at the bar and let men hit on her , let her flirt back. It will grow.
this is something i am also going to try and not sure whats the success rate ?

I suggest you find a lover/bull online. This has worked for us. It makes it easy to vet the guy properly and you hash out the dos and dont's before.