he wanted to watch his wife when i am sleeping

He wanted a special kink with his wife...
I know him for some time but now he wants me for a whole night with his wife together..
He wants that i am sleeping and he loves to watch when his wife is playing with me...
This sounds so hot and i was ready for that kind of kink. We met in his hotel suite in London
and we started with couple of cocktails, then hie ordered some food - room service was fantastic and we all started to loosen up and we had some more drinks.
He was shopping for his wife and me - naughty lingerie - and we had our own lingerie fashion show. He really got us some naughty lingerie ... After some hours i went to bed and he knows it was time to play ... i was on my side and he started to kiss his wife. He encouraged her to touch me and get me undressed. She did as he told her and i was already wet... She started to open my bra and she kissed my breast and got me undresses. He opened my legs and he told her to oil up my whole body. She got so turned on that she could feel me up and he loved to watch the whole thing. He told her to get down on me and he opened my legs and my pussy lips and she started to lick my pussy. Very soft and slow she played with my clit with her mouth and finger and lips and she loved it. I was so horny and wet then he told her to put a finger in me. First she was very shy but now she was so turned on and ready to finger fuck me. He went behind her and started to undress her. He kissed her neck and encouraged her to lick me at the same time when she finger fucked me. He places his dick on her pussy and at then he pushed his dick in her to fuck her... After some time he told her " open your mouth - and swallow my cum..." She turned to him and he came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop... "now get the other presents - i got you a vibrator - double dildo - a strap-on and other toys to play with her" and i know we had some fun hours in front of us... what a night

He wanted a special kink with his wife...
I know him for some time but now he wants me for a whole night with his wife together..
He wants that i am sleeping and he loves to watch when his wife is playing with me...
This sounds so hot and i was ready for that kind of kink. We met in his hotel suite in London
and we started with couple of cocktails, then hie ordered some food - room service was fantastic and we all started to loosen up and we had some more drinks.
He was shopping for his wife and me - naughty lingerie - and we had our own lingerie fashion show. He really got us some naughty lingerie ... After some hours i went to bed and he knows it was time to play ... i was on my side and he started to kiss his wife. He encouraged her to touch me and get me undressed. She did as he told her and i was already wet... She started to open my bra and she kissed my breast and got me undresses. He opened my legs and he told her to oil up my whole body. She got so turned on that she could feel me up and he loved to watch the whole thing. He told her to get down on me and he opened my legs and my pussy lips and she started to lick my pussy. Very soft and slow she played with my clit with her mouth and finger and lips and she loved it. I was so horny and wet then he told her to put a finger in me. First she was very shy but now she was so turned on and ready to finger fuck me. He went behind her and started to undress her. He kissed her neck and encouraged her to lick me at the same time when she finger fucked me. He places his dick on her pussy and at then he pushed his dick in her to fuck her... After some time he told her " open your mouth - and swallow my cum..." She turned to him and he came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop... "now get the other presents - i got you a vibrator - double dildo - a strap-on and other toys to play with her" and i know we had some fun hours in front of us... what a night
Hello, very nice and well-endowed mature cuckold looking for open-minded girls for permanent or occasional relationships, better if they are bisexual, either as a wife, girlfriend, sexual accomplice, etc. Also modern cuckold couples for threesomes or relationships

Hello, very nice and well-endowed mature cuckold looking for open-minded girls for permanent or occasional relationships, better if they are bisexual, either as a wife, girlfriend, sexual accomplice, etc. Also modern cuckold couples for threesomes or relationships

Reactions: Hotmes