oo

He was 24 years old. A Army Sargent home from Afghanistan. My wife met him at a bar and he bought her a drink. It didn't take long for my wife had him. She said I have to warn you. I haven't been with a woman in 10 months. I might split you in half. My wife said Ooooh. That sound fun. And with that she met him at the Walmart parking lot where he jumped in the back seat of my wife's car and she got him home without any neighbors seeing her. Once inside he was all over her. My wife said he was sucking and licking her pussy like it was his last meal on earth. When he took his cock out my wife sucked it for him and he said he was going to cum less than a minute later. My wife let him cum all over her face. He said he was embarrassed because he wanted to fuck. My wife said let me clean up and she went to get him a beer. And while he drank she sucked his cock till he was rock hard again and she said lets go to my bed where she let him fuck her with him between her legs. Here is a still from the video. He fucked my wife so hard she was screaming when she came. He finally came a second time and he showered and my wife dropped him off back at Walmart. When I came home late that night my wife said she had met a guy and she knew I get turned on so it was a trip to the room to fuck my wife's dirty pussy and add my cum to his. My wife fucked him two more times before he went back to Afghanistan. He said he was going to miss her. He said my wife was a better fuck than girls his age. He was 24 and she was 46.
That's a hot story! How old is she now?

Stacey has sex a couple of times years ago after meeting a young soldier in a sports bar during a weekend visiting San Diego. She was in her forties and he was probably all of 20. He was a nice guy who turned out to be a very good lover - took care of her every need. Over a period of four days she entertained him a few times - I hung out at the hotel bar and several bars at the nearby harbor while she enjoyed his company. Was an exciting visit and she had a great time with this young man

Reactions: Walker33333