Hello all Cuck, Hotwife Cpl from Dallas DFW Texas area Checking in

radcuck

Couple
Verified
Jun 20, 2022
Hello all. Wanted to make an intro. We are a happily married couple in Texas of 28 years, in our late 40's. Have been on and off active for about 10 years in the lifestyle with her becoming a hotwife and me a cuckold, amongst other kinks. Took a break from posting and community stuff with Covid, but she recently met a solid Bull that she is playing with again, and so decided to open up an account and share some of our adventures. Here is a picture of her recently with her new friend.

I also did the member verification so hopefully that will process soon.

mou3.jpg

Hello all. Wanted to make an intro. We are a happily married couple in Texas of 28 years, in our late 40's. Have been on and off active for about 10 years in the lifestyle with her becoming a hotwife and me a cuckold, amongst other kinks. Took a break from posting and community stuff with Covid, but she recently met a solid Bull that she is playing with again, and so decided to open up an account and share some of our adventures. Here is a picture of her recently with her new friend.

View attachment 870865
Welcome aboard. Sent you a pm request

View attachment 870865
Lucky bull, I would like that to be me.

Reactions: Wanthotwife
Wife is fixing to head out this evening to play with one of her bulls, will try to post a few pictures for you all to enjoy, she's prepping now., She let me take this one while getting ready.

Attachments

• IMG_1465.jpg
    IMG_1465.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

View attachment 870865
Hello. Glad to see you on here.

Reactions: CredsCouple

View attachment 870865
Do you want to jerk off together watching your wife with her new friend