Hello All

Aug 30, 2021
New here. Several years ago I wanted to be cucked by my wife but let it go knowing how she’d respond. I made my peace with it. Instead I enjoyed stories of her 2 slutty friends - don’t live near us. I took what I could get and got my wife to take guys looking or flirting more positively and over time she’s loosened up and started enjoying things. We have fun talking about it. Lately though she is becoming more welcoming and outgoing I guess you’d say…. I think she’s changing.. just joined to read.

New here. Several years ago I wanted to be cucked by my wife but let it go knowing how she’d respond. I made my peace with it. Instead I enjoyed stories of her 2 slutty friends - don’t live near us. I took what I could get and got my wife to take guys looking or flirting more positively and over time she’s loosened up and started enjoying things. We have fun talking about it. Lately though she is becoming more welcoming and outgoing I guess you’d say…. I think she’s changing.. just joined to read.
My wife and I enjoy talking about all of the possibilities and fantasies. Is exciting and a real turn on to see pics of other wives and for others to see her. This is a great site for all of that stuff!

My wife and I enjoy talking about all of the possibilities and fantasies. Is exciting and a real turn on to see pics of other wives and for others to see her. This is a great site for all of that stuff!
Yeah. I can see that. I’m still nervous that if I actually brought this up she’d stop and that would be it. Lately she has started initiating the flirting which blew me away when she told me. We had fun talking in bed. Couple days ago we were out having coffee and she spotted this guy. She was like omg. I said go talk I’ll take a walk - we can go right home after. She did and it went great. I said it would have been hot if you gave him your number - even for fun if you don’t call back. She was like I kind of did and turned red. I couldn’t believe it. I think I need to take it slow. If I actually talked about it I think she’d pull back. But she is getting into it.

I’m in two places. Total shock and so turned on. Honestly I just thought it would be flirting stories of a second date which I was looking forward to.

but she staggered through the door well after midnight, kind of rubbed her face smiling and slurred he f me it was so good..

Just trying to get my head around this now

On the pic front I didn’t join to share or look. Last night was a thought I pushed out of my mind a long time ago. I joined simply to read and learn from others what relationship impacts her increased flirting and enjoyment with it could have. It seemed harmless. Things couldn’t be better but I didn’t know what I didn’t know. I never saw last night actually happening. Out of love and respect of my wife I’ll never share her pic. She’s much more than a sexual turn on for me.

in regards to encouragement, in the midst of her hangover stupor she said I’m sorry honey but I need to f him again.

On the pic front I didn’t join to share or look. Last night was a thought I pushed out of my mind a long time ago. I joined simply to read and learn from others what relationship impacts her increased flirting and enjoyment with it could have. It seemed harmless. Things couldn’t be better but I didn’t know what I didn’t know. I never saw last night actually happening. Out of love and respect of my wife I’ll never share her pic. She’s much more than a sexual turn on for me.

in regards to encouragement, in the midst of her hangover stupor she said I’m sorry honey but I need to f him again.
she does need to fuck him .. and she's only sorry because you might be bothered. as everyone else has said, you have a hotwife now, enjoy

He wanted to get together with her tomorrow night but we have plans. I need to work some tonight so she is going out with him again for drinks and to meet a few of his friends.

Reactions: jimboslut