Hello everyone :) Criss here from Romania ...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by crisulika, Sep 16, 2016.

1. crisulika

crisulika New Member

Hey guys (and girls), i'm a 29 yo hotwife who loves cock, no matter the size or the age of the owner, i love to post my pics and vids and to receive comments, nasty and nice ones, love tributes and love to be gangbanged hardcore, includind anal and deep and double penetration, love cum in my mouth and in my ass and pussy. My husband is a cuckold so it's all ok. I am from Romania - Bucharest. Would like for you to repost my pictures anywhere on the web but i require that you send me the links after you post my pictures or videos :) Cineva din Romania, cineva cunoscut si interesat pe aici pt o partida hardcore sau ceva in grup ? Am locatie ... in Bucuresti doar.

Some pictures of me below, just a tease ... i'm a shorthair tattooed hottie :p Small tits all the way ... hope you like me and leave me lots of comments. Btw, if you want to repost my pictures anywhere on the web leave me an e-mail and i will send you some of my pictures and vids, but only if you send me the links after your posts.

Attached Files:

2. Master's PoV

Master's PoV New Member

add my skype: masterspov
    would love to make my fuck toy

3. 200okk

200okk New Member

Daa eu :). Da-mi un mesaj cu modalitate de contact.