Hello from sunny California ☀️

OC_Cpl

Couple
May 4, 2021
Newport Beach, CA

PRIVATE PHOTOS AVAILABLE FOR FRIENDS ONLY - feel free to connect <3​

We are new to this community and the lifestyle.

Happily married for 10+ years to a very attractive and sensual wife which I truly love and in-love with. She is a slave/sub and an exhibitionist as well, yet very private at the same time.

FA2D2F26-5658-46B6-837D-4B04FCD945B2.jpeg

Over the last few years we experienced twice with a couple and twice with another bull. I have always only watched and interacted with her. That seems to currently be the extent of her comfort, which being a voyeur I am more than OK with. I love watching her having sex with others.

12D50501-55AC-4FEE-9D95-79A80ED60760.jpeg

She is concerned that the lifestyle might ruin what we have, and I do understand (but do not share) her concern. I know how to separate love and lust. Hoping to learn how to make her more comfortable and love OPEN sex, but not to force it on her. I am hoping to continue and show her the benefits by easing her in (pun intended ). Mentoring is welcomed!

01E434DC-C439-47C4-BD73-DC48CC254F1E.jpeg

We travel a lot and we love being naked, we love sex, and we love life!, We love celebrating life everyday! Looking to learn more and explore. Not sure what else to share at this time. I will keep updating this section.

Cheers!

WARNING: Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects - You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile, writings, videos or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice to this or you may copy and paste this one.

Attachments

• 27189AF8-6DE1-496B-9F83-03CE9A1C114A.jpeg
    27189AF8-6DE1-496B-9F83-03CE9A1C114A.jpeg
    547 KB · Views: 24

Happily married for 10+ years to a very attractive and sensual wife which I truly love and in-love with. She is a slave/sub and an exhibitionist as well, yet very private at the same time.

View attachment 531574

Over the last few years we experienced twice with a couple and twice with another bull. I have always only watched and interacted with her. That seems to currently be the extent of her comfort, which being a voyeur I am more than OK with. I love watching her having sex with others.

View attachment 531576

She is concerned that the lifestyle might ruin what we have, and I do understand (but do not share) her concern. I know how to separate love and lust. Hoping to learn how to make her more comfortable and love OPEN sex, but not to force it on her. I am hoping to continue and show her the benefits by easing her in (pun intended ). Mentoring is welcomed!

View attachment 531585

We travel a lot and we love being naked, we love sex, and we love life!, We love celebrating life everyday! Looking to learn more and explore. Not sure what else to share at this time. I will keep updating this section.

Cheers!

WARNING: Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects - You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile, writings, videos or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice to this or you may copy and paste this one.
Hello and welcome, absolutely beautiful....

View attachment 531574

View attachment 531576

View attachment 531585

Cheers!

Omg what a beautiful lady.plz show full front body with your juicy ass

Hello you two... I’m a SoCal neighbor. I’m in North OC. I would love to be friends. The Mrs is enchanting and intoxicating. DM me sometime.

View attachment 531574

View attachment 531576

View attachment 531585

Cheers!

Beautiful & sexy hotwife my friend! 🔥🔥

Reactions: Bobby75

View attachment 531574

View attachment 531576

View attachment 531585

Cheers!

I would love to be friends and chat about connecting. I’m local and would love to PM. She is absolutely exquisite. 😍

Reactions: BeachVixenNStag

View attachment 531574

View attachment 531576

View attachment 531585

Cheers!

Ohhh my God very very juicy creamy big boobs .I can fuck her continues day night and drink her cum and eat her pussy

View attachment 531574

View attachment 531576

View attachment 531585

Cheers!

Beautiful!

View attachment 531574

View attachment 531576

View attachment 531585

Cheers!

She is extraordinary!

View attachment 531574

View attachment 531576

View attachment 531585

Cheers!

Hi - I am in the South Bay area of LA and travel to the OC for work - lets meet for coffee / drink ?

Reactions: Visitor12