Hello from the south west UK

Hey everyone

new to the site after finding it in a search. We are a couple in the south west in our 30’s just looking to see what this is all about. My wife likes the thought of the gloryhole experience so we may be asking a few questions about this soon!
(y)

Reactions: swcouple
I am sure you will both have a number of enjoyable experiences, golryhole maybe a tricky one in the southwest uk though.. but for your sake and I am sure many eager guys I hope I am wrong.
You may have more luck arranging a car meet or when the weather improves taking a trip to one of the more interesting beaches we have down here.

Hey everyone

new to the site after finding it in a search. We are a couple in the south west in our 30’s just looking to see what this is all about. My wife likes the thought of the gloryhole experience so we may be asking a few questions about this soon!
Hope to hear how your getting on

Hey everyone

Welcome dear

Hey everyone

Hey from the southwest too

Hey everyone

Hi and welcome hope u guys enjoy yourselves here

Hi, we are south west uk too, my wife wants to try glory hole, and I’d love to watch, new to this so no idea where to start
Have you both enjoyed including others previously if not I suggest you arrange something so you are both at ease with the initial outing.. and something tells me you'll find plenty of volunteers including myself!
All you have to do is decide what you are both excited to start with.. but enjoy!