Hello from the US (M)21 (F)20

sinxsation

May 7, 2020
Hi, this is Nick and Valerie/Val, New couple here looking to meet people and have some fun! We don't have any experience doing anything like this, so we're not currently looking for meetups or parties. Just testing the water and trying things out. If we caught your interest feel free to send a message, I intend to play on here often while he's away ;) So please do let me know your thoughts and what you'd like to do with me, the more explicit the better. I do erotic chat, it's one of my kinks, so if you like really explicit roleplay and you're good with your words I can reward you with a little inspiration! As for my other kinks, I'm into a lot... I get really aroused thinking about being with multiple guys, Public stuff, Ive had sex in the woods but never anywhere super public but ive always wanted too, ive been on birth control since I was 16 because of medical reasons so ive developed a bit of a breeding/cum fetish hehe I love it when guys finish inside me. Light bondage, choking, hairpulling, spanking. I need it kind of rough to get off. ive had kidnapping/abduction fantasies, I look innocent, but i'm pretty bad 😳

Attachments

• 295321_4788307580227_1785242627_n.jpg
    295321_4788307580227_1785242627_n.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 48
Hi, this is Nick and Valerie/Val, New couple here looking to meet people and have some fun! We don't have any experience doing anything like this, so we're not currently looking for meetups or parties. Just testing the water and trying things out. If we caught your interest feel free to send a message, I intend to play on here often while he's away ;) So please do let me know your thoughts and what you'd like to do with me, the more explicit the better. I do erotic chat, it's one of my kinks, so if you like really explicit roleplay and you're good with your words I can reward you with a little inspiration! As for my other kinks, I'm into a lot... I get really aroused thinking about being with multiple guys, Public stuff, Ive had sex in the woods but never anywhere super public but ive always wanted too, ive been on birth control since I was 16 because of medical reasons so ive developed a bit of a breeding/cum fetish hehe I love it when guys finish inside me. Light bondage, choking, hairpulling, spanking. I need it kind of rough to get off. ive had kidnapping/abduction fantasies, I look innocent, but i'm pretty bad 😳
Gorgeous I would definitely love to breed you anytime.

• Love
Reactions: sinxsation
Not bad at all , just a good looking girl sharing her kinky side 👌

• Love
Very cute

• Love