Hello from UK

SexySeema

Female
Dec 24, 2021
UK
Hi. I’m SexySeema. I am 46 and from India but living in UK for a year. I don’t want lots of men to tell me what they will do to me or ask for photos, but if you want to say hello and be polite and respectful I might say hello. I would much rather get messages from women who can give advice.
I have husband and boyfriend. Boyfriend is in India and I send him emails and photos to keep him hot for me. Husband does not know about my boyfriend but I would like to have sex with him in front of my husband. I am not using birth control. It is a fantasy I think of a lot.
I like to read about women who have sex in front of their husbands and look at their photographs. I like to know how it felt to cuckold husband.
SexySeema x

Hi. I’m SexySeema. I am 46 and from India but living in UK for a year. I don’t want lots of men to tell me what they will do to me or ask for photos, but if you want to say hello and be polite and respectful I might say hello. I would much rather get messages from women who can give advice.
I have husband and boyfriend. Boyfriend is in India and I send him emails and photos to keep him hot for me. Husband does not know about my boyfriend but I would like to have sex with him in front of my husband. I am not using birth control. It is a fantasy I think of a lot.
I like to read about women who have sex in front of their husbands and look at their photographs. I like to know how it felt to cuckold husband.
SexySeema x
look forward to your almost same lifestyle message

Reactions: SexySeema
Hi Seema, you sound very nice. How lucky you are to have a Husband and Boyfriend. I wish my Wife had other men. I try to persuade her all the time. I wouldn't mind what she did at all. I hope you manage to find some nice people to chat to. I am in the UK as well, Jon x.

Reactions: Juanbisex
SexySeema x
Good luck mam .I have some cuckold husband from India in different state who share wife with me and watch what can I do for her and enjoy everymovement

Reactions: SexySeema