Hello, I need your help.

xKaannn0

Male
From
Turkey
I'm 22 years old and i am cuckold man. I have a girlfriend but she don't know i'm cuckold. I want to tell her i'm cuckold but i'm scared. Because I am afraid that he will leave me. how can i say that to her? I want her to cheat on me, I want to watch her. Can you help me tell her?

Turkish:
Merhabalar ben 22 yaşındayım ve cuckold bir bireyim. Kız arkadaşım var ama cuckold olduğumu bilmiyor. Bunu ona söylemek istiyorum ama korkuyorum. Çünkü onun beni terk etmesinden korkuyorum. Bunu ona nasıl söyleyebilirim? Beni aldatmasını istiyorum onu izlemek istiyorum. Bana yardımcı olur musunuz?

I'm 22 years old and i am cuckold man. I have a girlfriend but she don't know i'm cuckold. I want to tell her i'm cuckold but i'm scared. Because I am afraid that he will leave me. how can i say that to her? I want her to cheat on me, I want to watch her. Can you help me tell her?

Turkish:
Merhabalar ben 22 yaşındayım ve cuckold bir bireyim. Kız arkadaşım var ama cuckold olduğumu bilmiyor. Bunu ona söylemek istiyorum ama korkuyorum. Çünkü onun beni terk etmesinden korkuyorum. Bunu ona nasıl söyleyebilirim? Beni aldatmasını istiyorum onu izlemek istiyorum. Bana yardımcı olur musunuz?
As a "hot wife" with cuckold hubby I can definitely say I am very happy I overcame my reservations... men the biggest fear your wives have is that you will divorce them or use this as an excuse to fuck other women... you have to assure them verbally and back it up with sexual experiences that show her she is the one you want to be with for the rest of your life. I will say this as a warning though be careful what you wish for men.... as a hot wife I am constantly thinking about fucking are you sure you can rise to the challenge or make sure wife has plenty of men to satisfy her. Start talking to her about the joy of sex read sex books together experiment with tantric sex, edging, get her really horny over and over again. then slowly bring up videos showing what you want and explaining how hot it makes you

Turkish:
Hi

Reactions: xKaannn0
As a "hot wife" with cuckold hubby I can definitely say I am very happy I overcame my reservations... men the biggest fear your wives have is that you will divorce them or use this as an excuse to fuck other women... you have to assure them verbally and back it up with sexual experiences that show her she is the one you want to be with for the rest of your life. I will say this as a warning though be careful what you wish for men.... as a hot wife I am constantly thinking about fucking are you sure you can rise to the challenge or make sure wife has plenty of men to satisfy her. Start talking to her about the joy of sex read sex books together experiment with tantric sex, edging, get her really horny over and over again. then slowly bring up videos showing what you want and explaining how hot it makes you
I would second what @DFWteri is saying here. But, as she mentioned. Watch what you wish for. I think you need to step up your game and sexual education first. Hopefully, you are both mature enough to keep yourselves grounded.

She or you could easily get swept away by pleasure. If you can't yourself pleasure her, mentally, physically, as well as with the worldly things in life, you run the risk of her outgrowing you. If you are a Beta-type male, that could be just fine. It something to think about.

I wouldn’t mention anything to her about you being a cuckold!! I would put all my focus on letting her know that you would be really turned on watching her with another guy or two!! That for some reason that you’re not aware of, it just really sounds like something that you feel that would totally get you off!!

Turkish:
You told her yet?