hello, we are new

rc12sw

Apr 7, 2021
Hello, my wife and I would like to say hello to everyone. We are new to the lifestyle and live near Palm Springs ,CA area. My wife has had 2 experiences with the same partner. We are scared as to being discovered by family and friends. Anyway, it's surprising and exciting to find this website. I'm 48 and wife is 44... Ed and Dee

Attachments

• IMG_20190417_143814214.jpg
    IMG_20190417_143814214.jpg
    508.3 KB · Views: 97
Hello, my wife and I would like to say hello to everyone. We are new to the lifestyle and live near Palm Springs ,CA area. My wife has had 2 experiences with the same partner. We are scared as to being discovered by family and friends. Anyway, it's surprising and exciting to find this website. I'm 48 and wife is 44... Ed and Dee
Welcome dear at this site.i m sameerdewan from India I m an independent straight Mature Playboy,Bull ,Domminant Master For Ladies And Couples

Hello Nan, Bob and Sam , Thank you for the shout out. We'll explore more of the website when Dee arrives home from work today..

Thank you Hwcouple.. its nice to see other people have the same fetish. We feel strange about liking this .. We have fantasized and roll played since we met almost 30 years ago. My wife is very sexual and curious and it turns me on to see her so horny,,

Reactions: hotwifeluvr