help: I'm addicted to being a "(not so) soft" cuckold. soft only, nothing else.

You two are doing a balancing act on a tightrope. She is enjoying the flirting and the soft play in public. That may just be an exhibitionistic nature of hers or it could go deeper than that. She may be paving the way for your journey into the cuckold world. Both of you have expressed a hesitation to venture over the edge and take the plunge into the world of cuck. I may take her flirting with the right male or males to trigger that something inside of her to take it to the next step. Maybe it will be the alcohol. You both will find out if the time comes. Believe me when I tell you that it will be a very powerful emotional trip if you choose to take it. After my first experience I was so confused mentally with what I had just witnessed. She acted the total slut and was showing off in front of me that she was enjoying that new cock inside of her. After we had some time to digest the events of that evening it became like an adrenaline rush for the both of us that we could not get enough. Afterward I would feel like I was sent to the corner of the room because I was bad. Yet I get a rush out of it also. I am sure others on this forum have had different experiences and feelings but these were ours. Hope there was something in our story that will bring clarity to your confusion of what you search as you go forward..